Compressed Blu Ray Burns Okay but movie won't play in a Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compressed Blu Ray Burns Okay but movie won't play in a Player

I compressed a 36GB Bluray movie disc and burned to a 25Gb disc. I put it in a Samsung Bluray player and the discs starts and gets plays to the main menu choices. When I select Main Movie, Scene Selection, Bonus, or Set-up the disc hangs up. I can play just the movie from the disc on my computer. Any ideas?

can you give a little more info?? Player, burner, which fab you are using and logs please!!!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Compression problem?

The player is a Samsung P1500. I've burned two disks with different burn programs CD Creator and Smartburn. Both work the same. Can play the movie on my computer. In the Blu Ray Player hangs up when selecting any option on the Menu page. I'm attaching the log files from the compression run.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Wbbill47,

Your internal log indicates that you used DVDFab 8.0.6.8, please try the latest version DVDFab 8.0.7.3 to copy and burn, if you still get the same problem, please post your dvdfab_burn log.

Best Regards,

Cici Jia
        Last edited by sunny; 03-01-2011, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X