This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking of Pelham 123 Blu-ray (Crash)

Every time I insert Pelham 123 in Blu-ray I get the following message. (DVDfab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video files. has stop working. Im running 6125 on Vista. My other Blu-ray disc work fine except BD+ disc. Any one can help please.

Yeah.

Be patient and wait till 6.2.0.0 is publicly released. You can find out what has been going on with it by having a look at the thread in the Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray section of the forum.

SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND...... "BD+ Support" would be a good criterea to start with !!!!
    Last edited by GregiBoy; 11-09-2009, 08:47 AM.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi garnetww,

Please try DVDFab 6202 Beta to see the result:

Thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

6202 and 6205 Fixed 1 caused another.

Install 6202 then 6205 which fixed my first problem but now when trying to burn Blu-ray it just goes right to "Process Completed Successfully" didn't burn anything to disc or hdd. Also tried it with imgBurn installed. With imgBurn it does'nt show a source drive, click down arrow and blank. Blu-ray problem only, DVD burn ok.

Comment

Did you happen to check Troy512's video on how to set it up with Fab? There's a link in my sig that leads to his post.

Comment

I followed the youtube video. I notice a couple of things, 1 - My DVDfab Blu-ray say expired. Tried to re paste key code but same. 2 - under common settings the DVD tab is only DVD and not the DVD / Blu-ray like in video. So I can't make changes for DVD write speed because nonthing is there for any settings except burning engine settings at top. All was there with 6125.

Comment

Is it a lifetime key or is it actually time to renew? if its not actually expired try and d/l the key to your desktop and double clicking it with Fab closed. Make sure its the "all-in-one key". One more thing make sure you have the version 6 key since version 5 keys won't work.

Comment

Got it. I had to do a clean registry/uninstall to get DVDFab to except my New Blu-ray key code. It kept showing a old Key every time I paste the new one in. So now able to burn Blu-ray with no problems. I downloaded the latest ver 6205.
                Thanks for the help.

Comment

I put in my original disc of Pelham 123 and DVDFab wouldn't open it as the source. Didn't even recognize it. Running 6.2.0.5

Comment

Originally posted by jcoles View Post
                    I put in my original disc of Pelham 123 and DVDFab wouldn't open it as the source. Didn't even recognize it. Running 6.2.0.5
                    Sorry you're having problems, I don't have that Blu-ray title so I can't test it. Fab's Blu-ray option is still in beta so all I can suggest is to wait for the next beta and try again. I also have some mixed results with a certain title where others don't. hopefully it will be fixed soon, provided we don't have a bad original disc which is also a possibility.

Also for future reference it's a good idea not to post your problem in someone else's thread as it may not get the help you deserve and also makes he thread hard to follow with any help offered. Please start your on threads, Thanks for understanding. (of course if you have an answer to someone else's problem by all means post the answer)

Comment

Hey Jcoles,
                      If you have the Blu-ray Pelham 123 then you may need to do the clean uninstall. Also do a registry search for all DVDfab links and delet them. I notice your problem when I was first dealing with Pelham 123. I Got the clean uninstall guide from StormJumper a while back. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X