Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant select Blu-ray Disc as source drive to read. Need internet for DVDFab to work?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant select Blu-ray Disc as source drive to read. Need internet for DVDFab to work?

Im using the latest 6.1.2.5 of DVDfab Blu-ray to Blu-ray.

When I start the DVD FAb Blu-ray to Blu-ray module, the specify the region code appears, I select A, yet the source does not read the disc, only the target is selected as the Blu-ray burner which I normally change to a folder on the hard drive.

Can I manually select the disc as the source? I select the folder of the disc, and it prompts me to select the region a,b,c agian, I select A, then the source continues to say please inser Blu-ray disc or choose Blu-ray folder/ image file.

I tried B,C as well for the regions but the same thing occurs.

Does DVD Fab HD need to be connected to the internet for the program to work?

I have succesffully rippeed and burned discs with this program before, however I may have had my internet connected, now I dont have internet and it does not work.

Any solutions?

It does need an internet connection to get the decryption keys but not exactly sure if it would prevent it from just opening the disc. In either case you will need internet to decrypt.

Comment

Working...
    X