No announcement yet.

RE4 Afterlife Cinevia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I just redid the main movie with protected box checked onto a BDRE and PS3 played past the cinavia point ok

left dvdfab alone and just dropped in a BDR and hit reburn and coaster it wouldnt even read the disc error 800299A1

Im trying the same process over again str8 to BDR then stopping if it coasters again, they seem to work fine on BDRE so Ill just leave it on one

Comment

ok weird the BDR failed b4 it even got burned, not had any problems bffore
      in fact backed up another movie today

can DVDFAB not do cinavia on a BDR LTH disc?

its doing it fine on the BDRE

or its does it on the BDR /w protected unchecked so the PS3 wont play

Comment

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
        ok weird the BDR failed b4 it even got burned, not had any problems bffore
        in fact backed up another movie today

can DVDFAB not do cinavia on a BDR LTH disc?

its doing it fine on the BDRE

or its does it on the BDR /w protected unchecked so the PS3 wont play
        Well, it surely sounds like you're dealing with a media compatibility issue now. Maybe you should post exactly what BD-R media you are using and see if someone has experience. Or maybe someone who is successfully burning these protected discs can share exactly what BD-R media they are using?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
          Well, it surely sounds like you're dealing with a media compatibility issue now. Maybe you should post exactly what BD-R media you are using and see if someone has experience. Or maybe someone who is successfully burning these protected discs can share exactly what BD-R media they are using?
          BDR is Verbatim LTH
          BDRE is Verbatim

lastnight I did reburn after the BDR failed with that PS3 code and the BDRE failed also, like reburn doesnt do it properly because thats the first Ive had BDRE not work

Comment

It's beginning to sound like this creation of protected discs feature may be a work in progress. It needs a well written, clear Guide (what it can do, what it cannot do, how to use it, etc.). You may be a great candidate to write it since you are learning all the ins and outs the hard way?

Comment

BDR is Verbatim LTH
              BDRE is Verbatim

lastnight I did reburn after the BDR failed with that PS3 code and the BDRE failed also, like reburn doesnt do it properly because thats the first Ive had BDRE not work
              I just contacted verbatim since I find no info on the lth not doing bdmv-rec disc and they work fine in everything else + the BDRE works

and Im giving it 1 more shot its doing encryption now from original disc and everything

I am going to try BDRE to BDRE and see if the copy with box checked will copy
              just as a test and try it on the PS3 since I know the cinavia kicks in 30s into chapter 3

Comment

the BDR didnt start to burn DVDFAB finished it encryption and the asled for a disc

I put in the BDR LTH that I use and is took 30-60s then failed try again?

usully DVDFAB ask me if I want to use the LTH with" this is a double layer disc are you sure you want to use it?"

and it doesnt do it on the BDMV-REC process wonder is thats part of the failure, Ill send it to fengtao

Comment

BDRE failed on PS3 and I realized what I did after sugestion to save space was remove all audio except the english HD

while cinavia is supposed to be in the english track I think its the cause of several issues so Im going to try again with all audio and compressed 25gb

Comment

well now Im getting 800299A1 on the PS3 with BDRE disc

what H3ll

that waste of time only took 6 hours

Comment

well now Im getting 800299A1 on the PS3 with BDRE disc

what H3ll

that waste of time only took 6 hours
                      I remember seeing that error. It I think has to do with the cinavia protection...Im trying to remember.....One other suggestion if you can would be to try this disc on another PS3
                      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

strange thing several disc that had that 800299A1 played on the PS3 now

The LTH verbatim that I use still wont burn, they have been excellent tiill now and dont know if its them or a dvdfab issue

since in the other thread we talked its not asking about the double layer do you want to use

when doing the BDMV it just starts to try and use it and fails, several coasters appear to actually be blank and didnt get anything on them

Comment

I take that back cinavia kicked in on a friends PS3 when I was over there and tested the disc I made

strange didnt stop audio here and did there

This may be a stupid question but does the PS3 need to be unplugged from the network when playing a disc?

I did have it unplugged the other day testing these discs??? Now they are cinaviaing
                          Last edited by DJuanHouston; 02-08-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X