Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Author A 25GB BD-R From A Blu-ray Series Uncompressed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Author A 25GB BD-R From A Blu-ray Series Uncompressed?

I have a question for all of you Blu-ray burning/authoring afficionados. Does anyone know of a guide or know how to compile a Blu-ray from a series of several shows unto a single-layer BD-R with just the episodes and HD audio without compression?

For example, the Firefly series with 4 shows on one disc: I want to create it to where I put 2 shows on a 25GB disc without compressing them with just the audio and the show itself, no extras. I looked at the guides for MultiAVCHD but no one seems to be trying to do exactly that. They seem to need to retranscode the audio or video which I don't need to do. In other words, I can't find a clear cut way to do this or a guide that shows me specifically how. The reason I need to do this is a show like this looks HORRIBLE when it's shrunk to fit on a single layer BD-R due to it being 53% compression.

Any suggestions or advice?
    Last edited by SuperFist; 02-01-2011, 05:18 AM.

I can't believe no one knows how to do this out of all the people that are blu-ray copying veterans on this forum. Is this really true or is it that no one wants to post a How-to Guide because it's too onerous?

Comment

AGJ is totally correct. Fab is NOT an authoring program and I don't think it will ever be hence the lack of interest/replies to your queries.

You will be better off researching this subject on forums that cater to this!!!
      Last edited by GregiBoy; 02-04-2011, 05:29 AM.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Okay, thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
        X