Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda Noob HOW TO tell which is main movie

DVDFAB selects the main movie

I have had the be perfect backup but some of the backups will have captions that I didnt see if i previewed the movie or other strange things

How do I learn which is the proper main movie?

for example RE4 2d has 3 ver on the disc chapter 1, 16, and 16

If i play a disc the player never says oh its playing from 1 or 16

You have to let the program analyze the movie you then can preview it on FABs player to make sure you get the right one!! I have noticed lately that Fab has been checking the wrong audio, I always use the DTS Master audio so make sure you have the right one selected! Also its better that you burn the movie to the HDD first and then you can check out the stream and see what you have!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Yeah I do BDRE so I can check first but its been weird

sometimes I dont see the captions on dvdfabs preview but they are there after backup

Comment

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
        Yeah I do BDRE so I can check first but its been weird

sometimes I dont see the captions on dvdfabs preview but they are there after backup
        It also could be a setting on your player that you are playing the AC3 track first!! I never have a problem I just write the HD track only!!
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
          It also could be a setting on your player that you are playing the AC3 track first!! I never have a problem I just write the HD track only!!
          I should do that but I always leave all of the audio tracks, I thought the HD or DTS or whatever it actually is was what was played by default

Comment

I should do that but I always leave all of the audio tracks, I thought the HD or DTS or whatever it actually is was what was played by default
            I'm not sure what gets played by default but the last few movies I have backed up, on the right panel where the Audio tracks are I have to manually select HDDTS track and de select the others, I think it saves room and I have a high end audio system so its all I really need! I did a backup Main movie only of The Social Network with out paying attention to the audio panel and when it was done I popped the disc in and it was the commentary!!

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
              I'm not sure what gets played by default but the last few movies I have backed up, on the right panel where the Audio tracks are I have to manually select HDDTS track and de select the others, I think it saves room and I have a high end audio system so its all I really need! I did a backup Main movie only of The Social Network with out paying attention to the audio panel and when it was done I popped the disc in and it was the commentary!!
              I didnt think it saved much room but yeah thats the kinda of stuff that will happen, I be thats why some dont sound as good, I burned all tracks but its not playing the HD audio like you said

I was keeping them cause I want the superior sound also the compressed picture doesnt bother me as much as the surround nothing sounding the same or a vibrant

Comment

I didnt think it saved much room but yeah thats the kinda of stuff that will happen, I be thats why some dont sound as good, I burned all tracks but its not playing the HD audio like you said

I was keeping them cause I want the superior sound also the compressed picture doesnt bother me as much as the surround nothing sounding the same or a vibrant
                If you want the best sound just burn the hd audio track?

Comment

Working...
                X