Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Only - seamless branching Blu-ray

Dear Friends

When using DVDFab BD Copy to create Movie Only from seamless branching Blu-ray (lots of .m2ts files), I have problem during playback.

When one .m2ts ends and other should begin it freezes playback in TMT5 or TMT3 or PowerDVD (iso created for playback in this case).
    I have created Movie Only from tsMuxeR and no problem at all during playback in the same moments of movie.

I have noticed such problems from last official version not only in 8.0.7.3, but also 8.0.6.5.

Best regards.

Sincerely
    VAMET

I have experienced exactly same problems with backing up seamless branching movies. I posted my comments to this thread:

Comment

The funny thing is I've experienced just the opposite in the latest version currently which is 8.0.8.5. Normally I will compress with (other program) because it does such a great job but not this time. There was a break in the audio at a particular section where the MTS files separate in Spider-Man 2, which was driving me nuts, so I decided to take a chance and compress it with DVDFab and it was perfect.
      Last edited by AGJ; 04-08-2011, 03:34 AM. Reason: Forum General Policies

Comment

pauses and skips

Hi SuperFist
        Thank you for your input.
        Have you tried with Tangled. I have tried everything even suggestions from other members to no avail. Tried to hdd and straight to disk. Used both vso and imgburn. Seems others have same problem also. Buster

Comment

Originally posted by bustervegas View Post
          Hi SuperFist
          Thank you for your input.
          Have you tried with Tangled. I have tried everything even suggestions from other members to no avail. Tried to hdd and straight to disk. Used both vso and imgburn. Seems others have same problem also. Buster
          I'm sorry, I don't have the movie Tangled. I actually haven't even heard of it but you might want to try that other program I mentioned in my post above. If not, just post your DVDFab log files in your next post and await a senior member or Moderator's response. They can't help you unless you post your log file.
          Last edited by SuperFist; 04-01-2011, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I'm having problems with a lot of multiple-m2ts movie-only ISOs.

Alien (from the quadrilogy)
            Iron Man 2
            War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise)
            ... and some others I can't think of.

I do a Blu-Ray clone to HDD, then do a movie-only rip. I leave HD audio, which is the whole point of Blu-Ray ISOs(!), and I do not compress.

The Blu-Ray clone ISO works flawlessly. The movie-only does not. They seem to always get stuck after the first chapter.

Comment

Hi,

Not much news in this thread, so I thought I'd add my 2 cents.

As mentioned in another thread, after a movie-only rip to ISO from the Harry Potter 7 - Part 1 blu-ray the resulting ISO stops playing 9:50 minutes into the movie. Full disc backup to ISO plays fine. This movie too has the main movie built up of multiple *. m2ts files (a sign of seamless branching?), but maybe also suffers from a new form of copy protection (Cinevania) that prevents or disrupts playback.

Does anyone have a clue?

Comment

Repro this issue, thanks all.
                Devs will fix it ASPS.

Potti

Comment

This issue fixed and not repro on our testing build, please try it when it out.

Potti

Comment

Working...
                  X