fengtao ? on BDMV and dvdfab not acting normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fengtao ? on BDMV and dvdfab not acting normal

On a normal disc with no cinavia like failure to launch it ask me using the verbatim BDR LTH " this is a double layer disc are you sure you want to use it?" and everything works fine

it doesnt do it on the BDMV-REC process wonder if thats part of the failure, when fab finishes its encryption to make the protected disc for PS3 use RE4 it asks for a write disc. when I put in the BDR LTH it just starts and fails 30-60 secs later or in a few cases in burned a disc and then nothing can read it

BDRE has had no problems and I contacted verbatim about LTH and BDMV but Im asking you about the lack of the meassage I get on normal disc backup.

John

That pop up message about DL disc has always been around! Cant say what causes it, I think it may have something to do with ImgBurn! But I have always pressed yes and the burn always worked!! You have to understand this BMVD-REC is new stuff!!! Fengtao just implemented it and I'm sure there are bugs to be worked out!! I'm not sure about the LTH issue but you might have to get some different disc's, until they work out the bugs with them!! As it look that you are the only one having issues with it!! Hell I had to google LTH just to find out what it was!! also you should change your header, you are asking about BMDV-REC and LTH discs, people have made protected backups and they play just fine on the PS3
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
      That pop up message about DL disc has always been around! Cant say what causes it, I think it may have something to do with ImgBurn! But I have always pressed yes and the burn always worked!! You have to understand this BMVD-REC is new stuff!!! Fengtao just implemented it and I'm sure there are bugs to be worked out!! I'm not sure about the LTH issue but you might have to get some different disc's, until they work out the bugs with them!! As it look that you are the only one having issues with it!! Hell I had to google LTH just to find out what it was!! also you should change your header, you are asking about BMDV-REC and LTH discs, people have made protected backups and they play just fine on the PS3
      You missed the part where dvdfab is not asking the DL question on the BDMV

that is what I was saying wasnt acting right

Comment

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
        You missed the part where dvdfab is not asking the DL question on the BDMV

that is what I was saying wasnt acting right
        It does not matter if its a BDMV earlier versions did the same thing!!! Because it asked once does not mean its gonna keep asking!! Are you using ImgBurn to burn the discs? I think it has something to do with it or maybe you selected BD50 and the movies is under a BD25??? I dont know how to replecate the error but Ive seen it before on 6x versions
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

it asks me everytime i go to the BDR LTH disc to make my final copy. even on failure to launch I just did 2 days ago /w 80.73

could be a bug or something with the protected disc being new and LTH being different

even if they couldnt do BDMV (waiting on reply from verbatim) I would think it would still ask if I want to use the dual layer then fail if it cant do BDMV

also it looks like it didnt write anything to the LTH disc, another program says they are blank disc

Comment

it asks me everytime i go to the BDR LTH disc to make my final copy. even on failure to launch I just did 2 days ago /w 80.73

could be a bug or something with the protected disc being new and LTH being different

even if they couldnt do BDMV (waiting on reply from verbatim) I would think it would still ask if I want to use the dual layer then fail if it cant do BDMV

also it looks like it didnt write anything to the LTH disc, another program says they are blank disc
            If you search the groups at this point I think you are the only one having problems with the LTH discs!!! Save your self time and heartache let FAB look into it when they have time and get some other discs for the mean time!!!

Comment

v.8075

I have noticed that , now on salt, it only does not ask about the double layer disc when using cinevia encryption BDMV-REC checked or unchecked

if I make an Iso to put on BDR for my phillips that doesnt read cinevia or BDMV-REC it will ask "double layer you want to use"

but if I go thru the original disc to (unchecked box for protected disc) and it gets to insert disc to write it has an issue and will not write (VSO or image burn)

the iso is burning fine now

I know this may involve my verbatim LTH disc but it also seems to be a bug in FAB with the cinavia stuff

Comment

I have noticed that , now on salt, it only does not ask about the double layer disc when using cinevia encryption BDMV-REC checked or unchecked

if I make an Iso to put on BDR for my phillips that doesnt read cinevia or BDMV-REC it will ask "double layer you want to use"

but if I go thru the original disc to (unchecked box for protected disc) and it gets to insert disc to write it has an issue and will not write (VSO or image burn)

the iso is burning fine now

I know this may involve my verbatim LTH disc but it also seems to be a bug in FAB with the cinavia stuff
                Not quite understanding your question? If you make a BDMV-REC disc for a player that does not support cinavia protected disc and in the process of making the disc with Fab you get the DL pop up?? Why would you make a disc for the Phillips if it wont play? Or has something changed in Fab I was lead to belove that protected disc's will not play on players that don't support them?

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                  Not quite understanding your question? If you make a BDMV-REC disc for a player that does not support cinavia protected disc and in the process of making the disc with Fab you get the DL pop up?? Why would you make a disc for the Phillips if it wont play? Or has something changed in Fab I was lead to belove that protected disc's will not play on players that don't support them?
                  Ive been doing a BDR for the phillips that is not cinavia and a bdmv-rec for the PS3 on a BD-RE (phillips wont read the BDMV-REC disk)

when doing the BDR for the phillips (protected box unchecked) it does not ask
                  "double layer disk are you sure you want to continue" like it does on non cinavia protected disks

I could copy Serenity to Verb LTH BDR and get that message
                  I could copy RE4 or Salt non protected and wont get the message
                  but they burn and play fine on the phillips

the only time I have a problem is doing BDMV-REC on the BDR LTHcould be the disk as said before

I was just pointing out that something is different because the message about dual layer disk doesnt pop up in cinavia copies

Comment

Ive been doing a BDR for the phillips that is not cinavia and a bdmv-rec for the PS3 on a BD-RE (phillips wont read the BDMV-REC disk)

when doing the BDR for the phillips (protected box unchecked) it does not ask
                    "double layer disk are you sure you want to continue" like it does on non cinavia protected disks

I could copy Serenity to Verb LTH BDR and get that message
                    I could copy RE4 or Salt non protected and wont get the message
                    but they burn and play fine on the phillips

the only time I have a problem is doing BDMV-REC on the BDR LTHcould be the disk as said before

I was just pointing out that something is different because the message about dual layer disk doesnt pop up in cinavia copies

I gues Fangtao will have to take a look at the thread and shead some light!

Comment

Working...
                    X