Unwanted Naration With 8.0.6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unwanted Naration With 8.0.6.0

I have an unwanted narration with the audio issue which I'm not sure how to fix when I rip blurays to my hard drive using 8.0.6.0. DVDfab. For example, on the bluray Zombieland there are 4 title versions listed and it pre-selects the 2nd one which has the most chapters. When I play back the film using media center and TMT5, I get narration along with the audio. I tried to find a setting in TMT5 to shut off the naration, but I don't see one.

Can this be fixed by some kind of setting in DVDfab and if so, where? This also happens with some other blurays like Toy Story 3. Thanks.

Tim

Originally posted by zich6 View Post
    I have an unwanted narration with the audio issue which I'm not sure how to fix when I rip blurays to my hard drive using 8.0.6.0. DVDfab. For example, on the bluray Zombieland there are 4 title versions listed and it pre-selects the 2nd one which has the most chapters. When I play back the film using media center and TMT5, I get narration along with the audio. I tried to find a setting in TMT5 to shut off the naration, but I don't see one.

Can this be fixed by some kind of setting in DVDfab and if so, where? This also happens with some other blurays like Toy Story 3. Thanks.

Tim
    First of all upgrade to the newest version of Fab!! Its .7.3 and you are using .6.0!! Now thats not your problem!! Your are selecting the AC3 track which has the naration! Select the HDTS track which most of the time is the very top track you can select!! And Fab automatically selects this AC3 track!! Just select the HD track and you should be fine!!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Well, I'm ripping blu-rays to a hard drive and playing back in W7 media center with TMT5, so I thought this was the right forum. If the mods don't agee, I have no problem moving the thread.

I'm following the advice of DiabloZoe and will report back on the results.

Originally posted by AGJ
      What are you converting to because if you not converting to a mobile format then this thread belongs in the DVDFab Blu-ray Copy section

Comment

Downloaded .73, re-copied using DTS track only and now have no problems. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X