This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: TOS - no 'enhanced' effects?

In "Main Movie" - you can pick an episode, but you are limited to Angle 1, which is the 'orignal effects' stream.

Is there a way to select the alternate angle stream?
    You can copy the whole disc, and then grab the correct angle/episode, but that takes a while...
    I'll stop copying movies when I can watch the movies I own without FBI warnings, forced trailers, commentary notices, etc. etc.

This is happening with both S1 and S2, all disks.
    I'll stop copying movies when I can watch the movies I own without FBI warnings, forced trailers, commentary notices, etc. etc.

Comment

More info: Version 6.2.0.2
      When I try to select one episode using 'Main Movie' . . . this doesn't even work. It appears to bring in the 'enhanced' angle playlist, but the streams are from the 'original' angle.
      So right now, the only option is to bring in the entire disc (40GB+!!) and then select the episode/angle using Eac3To/Clown...

I know this is probably not a priority, but any response is better than none

(And why can I not edit my previous posts?)

Comment

Don't know where you are but here in the states, that movie won't be released until next week.

Comment

Season 1 & Season 2 box sets...Season 3 is coming out also.
          I'm not referring to the movie.
          3 days and no one else has had this problem or has any ideas??? ...Bueller?.......Bueller?....

Comment

How are you playing these files back when getting the wrong audio? What software? Is it from playing the m2ts file or iso mounted to virtual drive?

Comment

It's not an audio/playback problem, it's an 'angle'/copy problem. These sets have the original effects and the enhanced effects as 'angle' options.
              When trying to copy only one episode, there is no angle selection (only one is available for each episode). And if I copy the episode, the playlist copied is for the 1 angle, but the copied streams are for the other.
              I can get more specific info, but DVDFab does not see this as an error. Right now I am running the 6.2.0.2 beta. What specific information would be necessary to help?

Comment

Fixed in 6.2.1.8 (probably in 6.2.1.5 but didn't test it).
                Thanks to all.

Comment

Working...
                X