I only want movie sound track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only want movie sound track

which soundtrack is the movies soundtrack? i copied a movie and have the directors talking. I don't want the directors talking about how they made movie

Originally posted by in4apenny View Post
    which soundtrack is the movies soundtrack? i copied a movie and have the directors talking. I don't want the directors talking about how they made movie
    A little searching in on this forum will give you the answer, but here is a pic. You have to select to HD track for some reason Fab selects the AC3 track that has the narration
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DiabloZoe; 02-08-2011, 09:44 PM.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

And, not all titles actually include a HD audio track. For example, the recent "Reds' "movie only" title released does not have any lossless audio tracks on it. The 2 disc version of that release DOES include a DTS HD audio track. You really need to test play the source to determine which track to select.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
        And, not all titles actually include a HD audio track. For example, the recent "Reds' "movie only" title released does not have any lossless audio tracks on it. The 2 disc version of that release DOES include a DTS HD audio track. You really need to test play the source to determine which track to select.
        That's what I'm talking about! Something other than the AC3 track!
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Diablo Zoe, Rich 86 Thank you both. I didnt have luck searching forum, so I posted. As usual for me I hit upon a naration post that fit my inquiry, right after posting. I was wondering about the window that shows the movie and usually dont use it however i was wondering if it could be used to preview the audio as well as visual. Sounds like I can. Thanks to you both. ()

Comment

Diablo Zoe, Rich 86 Thank you both. I didnt have luck searching forum, so I posted. As usual for me I hit upon a naration post that fit my inquiry, right after posting. I was wondering about the window that shows the movie and usually dont use it however i was wondering if it could be used to preview the audio as well as visual. Sounds like I can. Thanks to you both. ()
            Yes once the movie is done analyzing, you can preview the movie with sound!

Comment

Thanks for the fast help. I find myself thinking what an excellant forum. Thank you

Comment

Thanks for the fast help. I find myself thinking what an excellant forum. Thank you
                No problem just returning the favor!!!

Comment

Did anyone answer your question? I want to rip the music only soundtrack from a dvd. found possibilities in dvd ripper-audio only but still cant find help if can be done.

Comment

Working...
                  X