Knght & Day - BD+ protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knght & Day - BD+ protection

Hi, while scanning Knight & Day BD Reg:B I'm geting "BD+ protection is not supported yet" error. Doesnt it supported after 8.0.5.0 version?
    Thanks.

Originally posted by C3Nk View Post
    Hi, while scanning Knight & Day BD Reg:B I'm geting "BD+ protection is not supported yet" error. Doesnt it supported after 8.0.5.0 version?
    Thanks.
    OK lets start with the basics!! Can you post your logs? What version of Fab are you trying? I'm not sure about Fab holding back any protection schemes as If this was the first disc you tried to burn and it did not work then you would not buy there product! But be informed that you will have a DVDFab logo in the top left of your screen! But thats not what is the problem! Post your logs and let the guys on here take a look!! And if nothing else Fengtao are real good at getting back to you on a specific problem!
    Last edited by maineman; 02-10-2011, 01:44 PM. Reason: reference edited
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Thanks.
      Based on your locale, R/B2, it's difficult to know exactly when this BD was released and again, difficult to determine when it was "decrypted" by Fengtao.
      It may not have been until late Dec. 2010.

As stated by others, we don't know if you're using freeware or the retail version.
      Be advised that in terms of newly decrypted releases, the freeware version generally lags behind the retail version by 30-60 days.
      This may explain your failure.

Again, as previously requested, please post back with relevant info and logs.

The default location is:

For Win7
      C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP
      C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks.
        Some discs may have several releases, depending on region, etc. So some "Knight and Day" are supported, some are not and you normally get that message. Please try again and post the log file. This way Fengtao and the team can help you with your specific release. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X