BD Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Live

Does anyone know why BD Live doesn't worked for discs that have been compressed and burned??? I have a network BD player but the BD Live feature never will work...

Originally posted by lebb View Post
    Does anyone know why BD Live doesn't worked for discs that have been compressed and burned??? I have a network BD player but the BD Live feature never will work...
    Are you compressing a 50GB to a 25 GB ? or are you doing movie only and compressing down to a 25GB in which case you would not get anthing but movie only!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I prefer to remove bd-live on backup disc, since it may make the backup disc useless with the online checking.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

bd live

So BD Live may make a backup disc unusable????? I'm not complaining, I'm jst wondering....I guess BD Live can see that a disc has been copied??????

Comment

Originally posted by lebb View Post
          So BD Live may make a backup disc unusable????? I'm not complaining, I'm jst wondering....I guess BD Live can see that a disc has been copied??????
          If you think that's something, wait until you run into it's older brother, Cinavia!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
            If you think that's something, wait until you run into it's older brother, Cinavia!
            Cinavia is probably the younger brother that learned from the elder.

Comment

Working...
            X