Data Execution Prevention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Execution Prevention

Need help please, since I upped fab to 8.0.7.3 I can't start the prog. Get a message "dvdfab has stopped working - data execution prevention"Is this a fab glitch or a windows glitch?Anyone know how to fix it ?
    O/S Windows Vista 32/64 bit
    thanks

You need to change the DEP setting.

Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.

Comment

Thanks but thats a bit daunting to say the least,have no idea which one to select. I hopefully seem to have solved the problem by restoring the computer to 3 days ago. Do you reckon its something that I have downloaded perhaps? The only thing that I have done is microsoft updates.
      Very odd.

Comment

If it works by the restore, then wait and see if the problems arises again.

Comment

Did you download dvdfab from official website? Also you can try to reinstall dvdfab to see the result.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Yes downloaded from official site,have also tried re-instal but the problem persisted.I remember reading somewhere that Cyberlink software conflicts with certain progs.,just before the problem occurred originally I bought an LG
            BH10LS30 Bu-ray burner which had Cyberlink software bundled which I installed, so when the problem returned I uninstalled Cyberlink stuff ,rebooted ,hey presto DVDFAB works o/k again (please)!
            Incidentally dvdfab has got to be the best program I have ever bought,
            thanks Fengtao and team.

Comment

Working...
            X