Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem compressing 50GB iso to 25GB iso

Hi,

what I did was I first made the original Blu-ray into an 50GB iso file under "Blu-ray Copy" - "Full Disc", using the blu-ray drive as source, and the hard drive as target. Then I want to compress the 50GB iso file into a 25GB iso file also under "Blu-ray Copy" - "Full Disc". I keep getting the below error when I start the compression (It's funny that it worked when i was on the trial version, but after i purchased it, it stopped working):

13:43:49: Analyzing started
    13:51:22: Analyzing completed successfully
    13:51:22: Copy process started
    13:51:28: Video reencode bitrate (4823 kbps)
    13:51:31: Source( 00230.m2ts )

13:51:33: Task_1 failed! Error=1010(504.00 0 error: process exception, filter(type128:id18), info = 503.00 13,

)
    13:51:35: Process failed!

log file

I have attached the log file, basically the same info i posted originally. thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

error again with burning directly from disc

Hi,

got the same error message, this time i tried to back up directly from the disc and try to compress it into a 25GB disc.

attached the log below.

thanks,
      Tao
      Attached Files

Comment

Regarding Internal log

Sorry AGJ,

just figured out what internal log is. i've attached it below.

thanks,
        Tao
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitaoy View Post
          Sorry AGJ,

just figured out what internal log is. i've attached it below.

thanks,
          Tao
          Hi rabbitaoy

Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi CBR,

I switched to software but still got the same problem. Then what I did was uncheck "Lightening encoding", and that did the trick...at least for now.

"Lightening encoding" seems to be really unstable. It wasn't working last night, then i kept trying and somehow I managed to compress both "Terminator Salvation" and "Chloe" with lightening encoding turned on. However, this morning i started to get the same error again for compressing "Shrek Forever After". So I turn off "lightening encoding" and it seems to be running fine at the moment.

can someone share with me what exactly lightening encoding does? does it impact video/audio quality if i uncheck it?

thanks!

Comment

can someone share with me what exactly lightening encoding does? does it impact video/audio quality if i uncheck it?

thanks!
              It is to make the compression time faster so it not take so long. More for those who not have a Nvidia GPU graphics card and want to finish faster. I myself prefer software only even though it takes longer

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                It is to make the compression time faster so it not take so long. More for those who not have a Nvidia GPU graphics card and want to finish faster. I myself prefer software only even though it takes longer
                I assume the reason that you prefer software only is because it provides more stability and less errors during the compression process? thanks!

Comment

I assume the reason that you prefer software only is because it provides more stability and less errors during the compression process? thanks!
                  Not really as I just not in a hurry to get the process finished.

Comment

Isn't this thread in the wrong section

Comment

Working...
                    X