Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Img Burn Errors all of a sudden & write size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Img Burn Errors all of a sudden & write size?

Hello;I'm using a Lg WH10LS30 burner,and DvdFab 8.0.7.3 Blu-Ray Copy and Image-burn 2.5.5.0,and 25GB BD-R Disc's.All of a sudden I'm getting errors in Image burn,failed to write sectors 0-31,reason-memory area update failure,and at end of disc burn I get Finalized Failed reason-cannot write medium incompatible format? Have not changed anything same disc's etc.Was all working ok.Yet the burn play's ok after all this,all the way through.All I did was I used 1 BD-RE 25GB disc,it formatted and burned,then seemed like problem started after that,now I get this all the time on BD-R Disc's.Only setting I changed in DvdFab is the write size.I set it to 23700? Should it be this? Or 23000 for a 25GB BD-R Disc? Any other Advice? Thankyou for any help.

That's weird. I have my 25GB custom size set at 23900 and it's fine. But I don't use BD-RE discs... they're just too expensive. I would just rather buy the movie if I want it that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
      That's weird. I have my 25GB custom size set at 23900 and it's fine. But I don't use BD-RE discs... they're just too expensive. I would just rather buy the movie if I want it that bad.
      ya I know,I only bought (1) TDK BD-RE 25GB Disc for like 10 bucks,so I could burn to this first to see if the backup worked ok,to avoid wasting BD-R Disc's.
      All this started happening after I used that disc once.I always use 25GB BD-R Discs and they where working fine and I had no errors in image burn.Now I'm getting these errors,but the backups play ok in the blu-ray player,and on the computer,what's up with that? Weird? I don't think it changed any settings in DvdFab or Image burn,that I know of anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by lordgalla View Post
        Hello;I'm using a Lg WH10LS30 burner,and DvdFab 8.0.7.3 Blu-Ray Copy and Image-burn 2.5.5.0,and 25GB BD-R Disc's.All of a sudden I'm getting errors in Image burn,failed to write sectors 0-31,reason-memory area update failure,and at end of disc burn I get Finalized Failed reason-cannot write medium incompatible format? Have not changed anything same disc's etc.Was all working ok.Yet the burn play's ok after all this,all the way through.All I did was I used 1 BD-RE 25GB disc,it formatted and burned,then seemed like problem started after that,now I get this all the time on BD-R Disc's.Only setting I changed in DvdFab is the write size.I set it to 23700? Should it be this? Or 23000 for a 25GB BD-R Disc? Any other Advice? Thankyou for any help.
        I had to set to 22500 to stop this

Comment

Originally posted by lordgalla View Post
          ya I know,I only bought (1) TDK BD-RE 25GB Disc for like 10 bucks,so I could burn to this first to see if the backup worked ok,to avoid wasting BD-R Disc's.
          All this started happening after I used that disc once.I always use 25GB BD-R Discs and they where working fine and I had no errors in image burn.Now I'm getting these errors,but the backups play ok in the blu-ray player,and on the computer,what's up with that? Weird? I don't think it changed any settings in DvdFab or Image burn,that I know of anyway.
          I'm not sure of your local or if your in a state that has a Frys electronics but they have a 3 pack TDK 2 bdrs and 1 Bdre for 9.99. Also I purchased 5 50gb Bdre from eBay with shipping for 46.99 and they are TDK! Just some options!
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
            I had to set to 22500 to stop this
            Hello;Where you getting the same errors in image burn,as I stated above??

Comment

Working...
            X