Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vampire diaries successful ??

Hi all,

Has anyone been successful on backing this Bluray to a 25GB disk without losing too much quality on this version of dvdfab ?

Im going to try myself but don't want too waste time if its not worth it ?

Cheers

Paul

I used version 7 of DVDFAB

I was able to get a pretty good copy by using version 8 to copy to HD, then version 7 to compress, and then back to version 8 to burn. the copy had a few moments of pixelation but was good overall.

Comment

having to use version 7 to compress sounds a bit long winded !!!

Can I have version 8 and 7 on my pc at the same time ??

Paul

Comment

I do have BOTH versions on my CPU at the same time.

This type of issue has come up before. If you search the forums you will find a site that keeps old versions of DVDFAB. This is not the first time I have used the old version. Somehow the old version has my license showing too!

Having Two versions does not interfere with any of the operations.

Comment

Originally posted by Vphotographic View Post
          Can I have version 8 and 7 on my pc at the same time ??

Paul
          Yes as V7 and V8 install in different directories as they totally different

Comment

Originally posted by Whale2 View Post
            This type of issue has come up before. If you search the forums you will find a site that keeps old versions of DVDFAB. This is not the first time I have used the old version. Somehow the old version has my license showing too!

Having Two versions does not interfere with any of the operations.
            I have all sorts of versions of Fab on my computer!! When they put out a beta I install but just change the file name I have 8 then I go 81 then 82 and when I feel the newest one works then I get rid of the others!! The only thing is which ever one you install will over write the desktop icon so I chose not to install and make a shortcut on the desktop and rename it!
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
              The only thing is which ever one you install will over write the desktop icon so I chose not to install and make a shortcut on the desktop and rename it!
              That is true if you go 8.1 to 8.2 but here I suggested getting a version 7 with a different icon than 8. Each newer version 8 will have no effect on the 7.

Link below will take you to old versions.

Comment

Working...
              X