This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Movie to DVD-9/DVD-5

Having problems with backing up Night At The Museum 2 to DVD-9 or DVD-5 using the latest beta 6.2.0.2. Have used Slysoft's AnyDVD HD to sucessfully remove BD+ as the beta does not support the Blueray at the moment. After DVD Fab completes the backup sucessfully, I have video but no sound in Power DVD 9 or Windows Media Player 12 for Windows 7. Using tsMuxer shows that the backup has down converted the HD audio to DTS audio as expected. I have found that demuxing all streams within Smartlabs tsMuxer and converting the audio to AC3 5.1 using eAC3to, seems to be working okay. It seems that DVD Fab does 90% of the work but fails the other 10% in converting the audio. When do you think a fix is possible on this or can you suggest any other possible solutions other than what I have found?

I suggest reading the forum rules and have some respect for Fengtao. Mentioning or even comparing competitors software is against the rules. As for fixes wait for an update and read the change logs.

Comment

Try playing the m2ts file in VLC media player.

Comment

No disrespect to Fengtao . Have been a long time user of DVD Fab , which has been way beyond any rival software. Just pointing out a solution that seems to work okay. Really needed a solution that plays okay on all Software players and Blueray players including a PS3 . Keep up the excellent work Fengtao.

Comment

Working...
        X