Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ice age 3 problem

hi, i cant copy the ice age 3. its always crashing. need help thanks

Please let us know what version you are using, what system you are on, what region you are in.

Thanks

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by sephiroh View Post
      Mine originally kept crashing too. What I did was use AnyDVD HD to decrypt to hard drive in file format, then load that into DVDFAB. After that, worked great. Of course that was back with version 6.1.2.5
      Phil

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
        Please let us know what version you are using, what system you are on, what region you are in.

Thanks
        im using dvd fab 6125 sir

Comment

Please refrain from mentioning competitive products in this forum. It is against the forum rules and shows little respect for the Fab team that have put together this forum for you.

You have been warned !!!

Originally posted by plouie10 View Post
          Mine originally kept crashing too. What I did was use AnyDVD HD to decrypt to hard drive in file format, then load that into DVDFAB. After that, worked great. Of course that was back with version 6.1.2.5
          Phil
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by plouie10 View Post
            Phil
            thats great thanks

Comment

Hi sephiroh,
              Try updating to the new version 6.2.0.2, then in common setting make sure that under the protection/bluray, the box for Remove BD+ is checked, see if that helps if not, get back to us.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Please refrain from mentioning competitive products in this forum. It is against the forum rules and shows little respect for the Fab team that have put together this forum for you.

You have been warned !!!
                Sorry
                Didn't realize that. I have great respect for the Fab team. I just look at all options to get to the end result. Won't happen again.
                Apologize. I didn't look at them the same as DVD FAb is the only product that will compress. I consider it far ahead of anything else in that respect.

Comment

im using dvd fab 6125 sir
                  sephiroh.
                  sorry I mentioned the wrong update it should be V 6.2.0.5

Comment

Please re-download DVDFab 6205 to see the result, thanks.
                    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                      problem resolved thanks to you guys and to fengtao our savior

Comment

You are welcome I should thank you for letting me know the problem.
                        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I'm also having problems with ICE AGE 3 using the latest beta, as well as several previous versions.

The problems relate to picture corruption. There seems to be lots of macro blocking, and a complete video freeze that always happens around 58 minutes into the movie. The picture stays frozen for about 40 seconds.

I have run this several times using different versions and always get the same results. I'm running DVDFAB from a ripped ISO that is free of all encryption or BD+ stuff and does not exhibit any video problems.

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                            6.2.0.5 still does not let me open ice age 3...says:

This Bluray disc contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now

version 6.2.0.5 (11/11/2009)

...I have the BD+ option checked...also I even tried version 6.2.0.2 beta with no luck either.
                            Last edited by crackinhedz; 11-16-2009, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
                              6.2.0.5 still does not let me open ice age 3...says:

version 6.2.0.5 (11/11/2009)

...I have the BD+ option checked...also I even tried version 6.2.0.2 beta with no luck either.
                              Yes, 6205 doesn't have the BD+ functionality use beta version 6202

Comment

Working...
                              X