Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D BD copied with CLONE BD! Please a question about result.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D BD copied with CLONE BD! Please a question about result.

If i use CLONE BD for my 3D`s like i do with all my BD`s. Can i burn the ISO to a disc and put it in my 3D BD player and it will play like the original disc??

I haven`t burned any of my other BD CLONE`s yet, because i watch them from hard drive with WD TV LIVE. Don`t get the menu, and connecting my pc to my tv is to much work for now. But with 3D BD i presume i must burn the disc for it to play correctly like an original 3D BD.

Any settings i need to set? If i innstall the DVDfab latest version.

This Cinavia protection, is there anything i need there? Check or Uncheck?
    Or as long as i CLONE BD, regular or 3D. The end result will be an ISO the same as the original ISO?

Thank You all.

If i use CLONE BD for my 3D`s like i do with all my BD`s. Can i burn the ISO to a disc and put it in my 3D BD player and it will play like the original disc??
    With Clone module, only two options are available: Copy the original as an ISO on HDD, or burn the original to blank disc. With both, you will get the same effect as the originals as long as you play them correctly on the right devices.

But with 3D BD i presume i must burn the disc for it to play correctly like an original 3D BD.

For the time being, I guess you have to do so.

Any settings i need to set? If i innstall the DVDfab latest version.

Not any special settings needed, just clone it as you do with normal Blu-ray's.

This Cinavia protection, is there anything i need there? Check or Uncheck?

With Clone module, Cinnavia-removing is not supported yet.

Or as long as i CLONE BD, regular or 3D. The end result will be an ISO the same as the original ISO?

I do not think the original discs are ISO-file stored, they should be movie folders, so the backup disc will also be movie folders. Of course, the result should be the same as the originals.

Comment

Working...
    X