Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25gb DL issue

Hi all,

this afternoon my DVDfab started to play up.

I have ripped a BD to HDD and when i try and do a full disc 50gb to 25gb, dvdfab is saying my 25gb disk is a dual layer and it doesn't need to be ??

Any ideas ??

I use Ridisc 25gb BD-r disks as they are great.

paul

I should also say that im trying to do vampire diaries disc 1

I think DVDfab should look into the TV series side of conversions as you have to do a full disc to retain the menus but I don't want all the languages and extras really.

paul

Comment

I too have had this happen to me when compressing 50gb to 25gb full disc mode when backing up true blood series. It only happens when doing the full disc mode. I just click the yes button to say that it is ok to use a 50gb disc even though its only a 25gb. It still compresses to fit on the 25gb disc. Must just be a little tech issue. I use Optical Quantum disc.

Comment

thanks

im converting as we speak.

longest conversion i have had to do so far !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vphotographic View Post
          thanks

im converting as we speak.

longest conversion i have had to do so far !!!
          This has been brought up before and its just a bug, all discs burn just fine with this so when you see it just hit continue! It might be on the ImgBurn side too?
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

To the OP and any one who's interested, I discovered a way to copy a series like Vampire Diaries onto several 25GB BD-R's uncompressed using DVDFab and MultiAVCHD. It takes a fraction of the time and you're ensured the same picture quality that the original disc has. I always choose to retain the HD audio but of course that's up to you. I created 6 discs of True Blood: The Complete Second Season with this method. However, I won't post it unless I get enough requests and PMs. Otherwise, I'll just be wasting my time creating an unwanted guide.
            Last edited by SuperFist; 02-23-2011, 02:32 AM.

Comment

@ SuperFist
              you could send a PM to Signals the forum Admin to see if it would be alright to post it as it involves DVDFab so just might be OK unless this is going to be a feature that DVDFab will eventually have

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
                To the OP and any one who's interested, I discovered a way to copy a series like Vampire Diaries onto several 25GB BD-R's uncompressed using DVDFab and MultiAVCHD. It takes a fraction of the time and you're ensured the same picture quality that the original disc has. I always choose to retain the HD audio but of course that's up to you. I created 6 discs of True Blood: The Complete Second Season with this method. However, I won't post it unless I get enough requests and PMs. Otherwise, I'll just be wasting my time creating an unwanted guide.
                What does this thread have to do with Vampire Diaries??? Start a new thread!
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi

managed to finish the 50gb to 25gb on vampire diaries.

All looks good too me and working well.

Thanks

paul

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                    This has been brought up before and its just a bug, all discs burn just fine with this so when you see it just hit continue! It might be on the ImgBurn side too?
                    I have not seen it on image burn only VSO burn and not on BDRE only BDR

Comment

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
                      I have not seen it on image burn only VSO burn and not on BDRE only BDR
                      I dont use VSO only ImgBurn and I only use BDRE 50gb and 25GB and I have seen it before! its not a problem its a bug!

Comment

yes my Vampire Diaries has burned ok so its a bug.

paul

Comment

I would like to know how to do this.

Please PM or post this info. If you search you will see I had problems compressing Vampire Diaries.

Comment

Procedure for Vampire Diarys 6 disks

Please pm me if you have the time. I posted at length about problems with this series.

Comment

Working...
                            X