Fast and Furious Movie Only Blu-Ray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast and Furious Movie Only Blu-Ray?

Hello;anyone having any problems backing up movie only,Fast and Furious 09? ripped full movie to hard drive,now trying to backup movie only to a 25GB BD-R Disc,English dts-hd audio.Seems like it's taking longer than usual? Any problems with this one?

Hi, please open "Common Settings" window in the upper right corner of DVDFab main screen, click on "General", click on "Reset DMA" to see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by lordgalla View Post
      Hello;anyone having any problems backing up movie only,Fast and Furious 09? ripped full movie to hard drive,now trying to backup movie only to a 25GB BD-R Disc,English dts-hd audio.Seems like it's taking longer than usual? Any problems with this one?
      What exactly are you doing? You backed up the 50GB full disc to HDD and then you copied from there main movie to 25GB on the HDD and then burned to a BD? Im just asking so I can test the movie as you are doing to see if I run into problems!
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi;copied the movie to the HDD from DvdFab Full movie 50GB,then loaded full movie into source of DvdFab,set target as a HDD .ISO file and 25GB Size Movie Only.and started DvdFab compressing.Still waiting to see the result.

Comment

Hi;copied the movie to the HDD from DvdFab Full movie 50GB,then loaded full movie into source of DvdFab,set target as a HDD .ISO file and 25GB Size Movie Only.and started DvdFab compressing.Still waiting to see the result.
          So what time range are you experiencing? Ive come up with 51:49 to copy 50GB to HDD and 1:30 to compress down to 25GB. I don't really pay attention to copy times I mean if it takes 6 hrs then I might think twice but this seems to be about normal for me! I don't run anything special and all codecs are set to software!
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

So total burn time was 3:19! 51.49 for burn to HDD and 140:42 for compress and write ISO!

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
              So total burn time was 3:19! 51.49 for burn to HDD and 140:42 for compress and write ISO!

Well, I do think this is normal and acceptable.

Ripping process ranges from 45 minutes to 90 minutes, compression process ranges from from 60 minutes to 150 minutes. That all depends on your computer configuration, the size of source Blu-ray disc(BD50/BD25), the output target (BD25/BD5/BD9) you chose, the write speed you chose, etc.

If you have NVIDIA's Graphic Card, which will make possible hardware acceleration when ripping/compressing BD discs. CUDA technology will enable you rip/compress Blu-ray at a much faster speed.

Comment

I have done the box set and they all done pretty quick in main movie as they are all under 20gb.

paul

Comment

dont understand the HDD iso ??

i do:

full disc to HDD
                  feed full disc into fab main movie only
                  target BD drive

Where does the iso come into it ??

paul

Comment

Originally posted by Vphotographic View Post
                    dont understand the HDD iso ??

i do:

full disc to HDD
                    feed full disc into fab main movie only
                    target BD drive

Where does the iso come into it ??

paul
                    So he can watch it on the computer with one of the players like VLC

Comment

Hi,don't know what I was doing,but I finally got it right.It still took like 5 hr's to crunch it down to 25GB BD-R.But it all came out all right,clean no errors.Thanks guys for all the help.Size in DvdFab is set to 23700,Movie came out to 22.2GB.Plays perfect,sound and all.Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X