Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target automatically changing

Hi Guys,

When copying blu-rays I set the target drive to my desktop, but when I click on the next button it automatically changes to the blu-ray drive. Not a major problem as I can grab the copy from the temp folder, just a bit annoying.

Cheers,

Pete

Hi, PeteWhite,

You can uninstall the current version completely first, then download and install the latest Beta version of DVDFab8.0.7.5 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to see the result.

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

This is happening with the latest beta version, 8.0.7.3 was fine.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by PeteWhite View Post
        Hi Guys,

When copying blu-rays I set the target drive to my desktop, but when I click on the next button it automatically changes to the blu-ray drive. Not a major problem as I can grab the copy from the temp folder, just a bit annoying.

Cheers,

Pete
        Im not on the beta yet but I tried it with .7.3 and it stayed on desk top. If thats where you always want it to go you can change it under general were you have selected to not erase temp files!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteWhite View Post
          Hi Guys,

Cheers,

Pete
          I noticed there's a problem with the target direct directory as well. Yes you can fix it by clicking on the target directory drop-down again instead of the bluray drive that it switches to when pressing next (if you remember to). This is clearly a bug in v 8073.

Comment

Originally posted by otis View Post
            I noticed there's a problem with the target direct directory as well. Yes you can fix it by clicking on the target directory drop-down again instead of the bluray drive that it switches to when pressing next (if you remember to). This is clearly a bug in v 8073.
            Not a bug in .7.3. I dont have the problem and Im on .7.3
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
            X