BD+ vs BD-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD+ vs BD-

Has anyone encountered any problems related to the blanks being either BD+ or BD-? I have had some issues ripping ISO files and wonder whether it could be related to the TYPE of blanks. I have been using BD- exclusively.

Originally posted by AWSHO View Post
    Has anyone encountered any problems related to the blanks being either BD+ or BD-? I have had some issues ripping ISO files and wonder whether it could be related to the TYPE of blanks. I have been using BD- exclusively.
    Yes it does matter!! Your drive has to be able to handle them!! My LGBH10 will only do BD-! You have to check the specs of your drive!!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I don't believe there is such a thing as BD+ media. There is BD-R and BD-RE single and dual layer, but no BD+ media, unless this is something new with very little published about it. Now dvd media, there is a + and - version.

Comment

Never heard of such BD blanks, such thing only existed for DVD and not for BD.
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

The OP might be getting BD+ protection confused as BD+ media which there is none
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
          X