Full copy to DL problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full copy to DL problem

I've tried to copy Gladiator disk #1 but have come up against a problem.
    The disk size is 46.475 Gb and DVDFab will not copy this to a DL disk (TDK 50Gb DL). DVDFab reports that a single layer disk is inserted, please insert a dual layer disk, which is incorrect, it is a DL inserted!. DVDFab correctly detects the disk size if it's slightly smaller disk e.g. Godfather 1 (45.9 GB). I assume that the message is incorrect because the DL is slightly smaller than the original disk size. Is there any way to "Clone" to a 50Gb disk or remove unwanted audio langauages but not the HD Audio and keeping all the menus etc. I have the DL size set to maximum in settings.

Originally posted by Spatlese View Post
    I've tried to copy Gladiator disk #1 but have come up against a problem.
    The disk size is 46.475 Gb and DVDFab will not copy this to a DL disk (TDK 50Gb DL). DVDFab reports that a single layer disk is inserted, please insert a dual layer disk, which is incorrect, it is a DL inserted!. DVDFab correctly detects the disk size if it's slightly smaller disk e.g. Godfather 1 (45.9 GB). I assume that the message is incorrect because the DL is slightly smaller than the original disk size. Is there any way to "Clone" to a 50Gb disk or remove unwanted audio langauages but not the HD Audio and keeping all the menus etc. I have the DL size set to maximum in settings.
    Which Gladiator are you doing? I just poped mine in I have the Sapphire Series 2 disc set and it came in at 45.015 this disc has the 155 min theatrical and 171 min extended ver on the disc! Also make sure you formated your BDRE in ImgBurn without spare areas! And are you trying to do an ISO?
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi Spatlese,

The clone module in Blu-ray Copy will Copy BD-50 to BD-50, BD-25 to BD-25 in 1:1 ratio without any loss.
      Please ignore this pop-up report ( a single layer disk is inserted, please insert a dual layer disk), start the burning process as you want. This report would not infect your burning process.

And you are not allowed to make any pre-settings with this Clone module. You can only pre-select audio tracks in Main Movie.
      Last edited by sunny; 02-25-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

I'm doing the 2 disk version with the extended and theatrical versions (Disk 2 copies fine), the disk title is GLADIATOR_G51. You can't ignore the single layer message as DVDFab automatically ejects the disk inserted as soon as it detects "single layer disk" I've attached a couple of screen shots
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Not doing an iso, just making a backup to a BD-R DL. Ripping is fine it's just when it get to the writing stage I have the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X