Motorola Xoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorola Xoom

Anyone have any preferred settings for Blu-Ray to the new Android 3.0 tablets like Motorola Xoom?

Hi

Motorola Xoom is a kind of new product. You need to look up the supported video formats and audio formats from the munual of Motorola Xoom or to google the related information online.

Comment

Baseline profile (not "high quality" profile, very important).
      H.264, AAC stereo
      1280x754.

These are the best settings I've found so far, but I'm hoping someone has more time than I do to play around with it.

Comment

I used the same config as above although I still don't understand what is meant by baseline and high profile when it comes to DVDFab setup. The only thing I can see that relates to high quality is the two-pass config but I dont think thats what they mean. Here are some info links to the recommended settings from Motorola:

Visit the customer support page to view user guides, FAQs, bluetooth pairing, software downloads, drivers, tutorials and to get repair and contact us information.

If anyone has a list of settings or can briefly explain how baseline and high pertain to the encoding setting in DVDFab I'd love to hear them.

Comment

Yeah I'm also confused on how to set up a baseline profile in DVDFab. I've spent hours trying different configurations but it's always hit or miss.

I'm hoping DVDFab creates a Xoom-specific profile soon.

Comment

Best profile I have found so far for Xoom is iphone4.h264
            (Not the iphone4.h264.1080p - not good and
            not iphone4.h264.multichannel - haven't tried yet)

I tried and failed miserably with many other profiles but the iphone4.264 is the first one I have found that really does a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by NBAJWill55 View Post
              Baseline profile (not "high quality" profile, very important).
              H.264, AAC stereo
              1280x754.

These are the best settings I've found so far, but I'm hoping someone has more time than I do to play around with it.
              Now I'm really confused. I had a bunch of files that were working fine with this profile. The 3.1 Honeycomb push came out. Now those files don't work. HELP!

Comment

Working...
              X