Burning speed problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning speed problem

It seems like every time I burn a blu ray my speed goes way down.I have a Pioneer BDR-206 burner,and I am using Verbatim 6x media.I called Pioneer and the guy said it must be the program(DVDFAB),that is making the burning speed go down.I have a new quad core system with 4gb of ram,so I don't understand why it is burning so slow.CD's and DVD's burn fine in Nero,no speed problems.I have the burn setting in DVDFAB set at 4x for blu-ray.If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Thank You

Originally posted by metfan69 View Post
    It seems like every time I burn a blu ray my speed goes way down.I have a Pioneer BDR-206 burner,and I am using Verbatim 6x media.I called Pioneer and the guy said it must be the program(DVDFAB),that is making the burning speed go down.I have a new quad core system with 4gb of ram,so I don't understand why it is burning so slow.CD's and DVD's burn fine in Nero,no speed problems.I have the burn setting in DVDFAB set at 4x for blu-ray.If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Thank You
    You have to set ImgBurn up for AWS the burning speed in Fab is for the VSO engine. Once you set ImgBurn up with AWS you can burn at the speed you want! There is a thread here on how to set up ImgBurn with Fab
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi metfan69
      What are you using for your burn engine???
      Here is the thread that DiabloZoe mentioned if all else fails post your logs the default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X