Certificate Folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certificate Folder

What is supposed to be in the certificate folder? I am trying to copy a movie only to a BD25 and it will not play in a SA player. The source ISO certificate folder has data in it but the copy only has a folder named BACKUP in it. There are no files in either folder. I tried a different source movie with the same results, no files in the certificate folder. Is this why it will not play on a SA player? I am using 8.0.7.6. I have a AMD 1055T six core processor and a Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H mainboard with 4GB mamory. I just purchased the Blu-Ray copy software a lifetime software license.

I did a bit more research and the certificate folder is not the culpret as other blu-rays with no files in the certificate folder play fine in the SA player. But when copying A Christmas Carol 3D to a 25GB disk, it does not play in a SA player. Even in 2D it does not play. It does play fine on the computer though.

Comment

Originally posted by swantzilla View Post
      What is supposed to be in the certificate folder? I am trying to copy a movie only to a BD25 and it will not play in a SA player. The source ISO certificate folder has data in it but the copy only has a folder named BACKUP in it. There are no files in either folder. I tried a different source movie with the same results, no files in the certificate folder. Is this why it will not play on a SA player? I am using 8.0.7.6. I have a AMD 1055T six core processor and a Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H mainboard with 4GB mamory. I just purchased the Blu-Ray copy software a lifetime software license.
      Is there a reason you are making an ISO? Are you trying to compress a BD50 to a BD25 or are you trying to do main movie only or full disc? When you copy a disc to the HDD no mater what you do you will end up with 2 folders BMDV and certificate and if you are using ImgBurn as a SA writer you select the BMDV folder and it will ask if you want to include the certificate which you do and then burn away!
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

3D Blu-ray can only be made to ISO and can not be compressed to BD25 so that the reason it not play for you

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          3D Blu-ray can only be made to ISO and can not be compressed to BD25 so that the reason it not play for you
          Ok I got ya!! Just not sure why some people burn ISO and others dont! Its good to know 3D has to be burned as an ISO as this is an exact duplicate of the movie.
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I wanted to make a 2D copy of the 3D movie.

Comment

Originally posted by swantzilla View Post
              I wanted to make a 2D copy of the 3D movie.
              Do the 3D disc have both copys on them? 2D and 3D or you just need the glasses to watch 3D and no glasses 2D?

Comment

Working...
              X