Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give her a go

Comment

One last question and I think I am there do you copy to hard drive and than use IMG burn?

Comment

Never mind I think I got it

Comment

Hope this helps!
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by eli5539 View Post
            One last question and I think I am there do you copy to hard drive and than use IMG burn?
            That is the suggested way! You have 2 options 1 let Fab start up ImgBurn which would be making source and target the same your BD player, if the file you are copying does not need compression or you don't want to save the movie on you HDD! The 2nd option is to write the file to the HDD and you can close out Fab if there is no compression needed open up ImgBurn select the BMDV folder you just made and burn away. If the move need compression then don't close Fab and compress on the HDD saves you BD burner and also compression time!
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

So far so good, you folks are great thank you for the help

Comment

Working...
              X