error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error

Hello, i have used dvdfab for some time now and for some reason i get this error saying"dvdfab 8 has encountererd a problem and needs to close were sorry for the inconvenience'' this happens after i try to load my iso file.

DVDFab 8.0.7.9 (2011/03/10 23:51:07)

0m 00.76s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 0 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 0
    0m 37.33s: detected blu-ray
    0m 37.33s: iso C:\Users\acevedo\Documents\DVDFab\ISO\LOVE_AND_OTH ER_DRUGS\LOVE_AND_OTHER_DRUGS.iso
    0m 37.33s: blu-ray type 1
    0m 37.33s: volume label LOVE_AND_OTHER_DRUGS
    0m 39.70s: root 8CD6F3EF985DAA47_VOLUME_SET_ID:LOVE_AND_OTHER_DRUG S:LOVE_AND_OTHER_DRUGS:LOVE_AND_OTHER_DRUGS
    0m 39.71s: aacs 0 bd+ 0
    0m 40.35s: terminate process

any idea whats going on?

Hey, big A,

You need post all the log files, the section above is far from being enough for troubleshooting.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
      Hey, big A,

You need post all the log files, the section above is far from being enough for troubleshooting.

this all you get because this is all dvdfab creates,when i try running

Comment

Try using the original Blu-ray for this movie as it may be a problem with your iso file

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Try using the original Blu-ray for this movie as it may be a problem with your iso file
          It was an origanal rip from my blue ray disc and created the iso with dvdfab.ill even delete this iso and make another, and get the movie log files as i have deleted them and i always do.

Comment

here is my logs....

DVDFab 8.0.7.9 (2011/03/11 17:27:23)

0m 00.81s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 0 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 0
            1m 02.18s: detected blu-ray
            1m 02.18s: drive E
            1m 02.18s: blu-ray type 1
            1m 02.18s: volume label LOVE_AND_OTHER_DRUGS
            1m 08.84s: root 8CD6F3EF985DAA47_VOLUME_SET_ID:LOVE_AND_OTHER_DRUG S:LOVE_AND_OTHER_DRUGS:LOVE_AND_OTHER_DRUGS
            1m 09.73s: aacs 1 bd+ 1
            1m 15.22s: got discinfo
            1m 15.45s: got bdmv
            1m 15.47s: got agid 0
            1m 15.48s: sent host cert chal
            1m 15.48s: got drive cert chal
            1m 15.48s: BEC 0
            1m 15.48s: DRIVE_VENDOR 0x0116
            1m 15.53s: got drive key
            1m 16.55s: got host key signature
            1m 16.56s: verified drive signature
            1m 16.56s: verified host signature
            1m 16.59s: sent host signature and key point
            1m 16.59s: got bus key
            1m 16.59s: got volume id
            1m 16.59s: got volume id mac
            1m 16.59s: volume id is correct
            1m 16.59s: got vid
            1m 16.65s: blu-ray 68D1637616B7E0523D471BEFDC29BC3A10E64809
            1m 18.11s: D 01BD5D12
            1m 21.24s: got vuk
            1m 21.24s: got fut
            1m 21.47s: got unit key 7
            1m 39.77s: got extended bdinfo
            1m 39.77s: opened blu-ray

.................................................. ..

2011-03-11 18:10:51 ---- ******************** Log session stop 11-Mar 18:10:51.008 PID 2184********************
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 Info Current Drive selected : 3:1:0 - HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH10LS30 1.00 [E] (Ide)
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 Info Using Advanced SPTI interface
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 Info System default language : English (United States)
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 Info User default language : English (United States)
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 Info DLL Version : 4.0.15.480
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 Info DLL : C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\vso_hwe.dll
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 Info Version : 8, 0, 7, 9
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 Info ExeName : C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\DVDFab.exe
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 Info OS : Microsoft Windows XP MCE (Build 2600: Service Pack 2)
            2011-03-11 17:27:09 ---- ******************** Log session start 11-Mar 17:27:09.568 PID 2184********************

Comment

doesnt anyone know what the problem is

Hello,

I get a strange dvdfab error after loading love and other drugs iso file that was ripped useing dvdfab that says ''dvdfab has encounterd a problem and needs to close sorry for any incoveinace''and brings up this error form to fill out!I am not new to dvdfab backed up many bluerays this has been the first for me but here's my logs:
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by big A View Post
                Hello,

I get a strange dvdfab error after loading love and other drugs iso file that was ripped useing dvdfab that says ''dvdfab has encounterd a problem and needs to close sorry for any incoveinace''and brings up this error form to fill out!I am not new to dvdfab backed up many bluerays this has been the first for me but here's my logs:
                What are the steps you are taking and why are you loading the iso into fab? Why are you making an iso in the first place? Are you riping a 50gb iso to the HDD and then trying to compress that iso down to a 25Gb?
                For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                  What are the steps you are taking and why are you loading the iso into fab? Why are you making an iso in the first place? Are you riping a 50gb iso to the HDD and then trying to compress that iso down to a 25Gb?
                  I dont think love and other drugs is open because after trying it again on the error form their is an sticky that says for more info one is my log and their is another that just says info and says this bdmv the name of the film and below it says not open.but heres what i do

1) insert disc open fab
                  2) select clone option and click the iso icon on the top right of the screen and ripp to hard drive.
                  3)restart fab load the iso from hd into main movie option and select bd25 the bottom.thats as far as it will let me go till the error message pops up.

Comment

Why did you start another thread on the same topic
                    You posted only 2 hours ago on your last thread...

Comment

Yep im shirnking the bd movie.my set up has never been an issue either

ASUS MB

AMD QUAD CORE CPU 2.80GHZ

6GB RAM

NVIDIA GEFORCE 9500GT/CUDA

WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT O/S

Comment

Originally posted by regnad kcin View Post
                        why did you start another thread on the same topic
                        you posted only 2 hours ago on your last thread...
                        because i cant get no anwers,ive bought this program and want it fixed this is a support site is it not.it may annoy you but i have bought this program so theifore im also annoyed because my program is not working which i have paid for.

Comment

Two threads on same subject merged.
                          Any other threads started on the subject will be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by big A View Post
                            because i cant get no anwers,ive bought this program and want it fixed this is a support site is it not.it may annoy you but i have bought this program so theifore im also annoyed because my program is not working which i have paid for.
                            Annoy me?...hardly.
                            I'm simply pointing out that running 2 threads on the same topic concurrently is foolish.

As to your rationale,
                            "...because i cant get no anwers,ive bought this program and want it fixed ..."

You might actually try answering the questions that have been asked of you, in particular, re: the .ISO files.
                            Chances are, it's not the software that needs fixing.

Then again, you could just become annoyed and start another thread.

Comment

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do as you did not say except that you have problem when using iso files. Give the Help Us Help You sticky a read and post all relevant info to this thread. Relevant info I mean post what you are trying to do with the iso file.

To see if it an iso problem why not try a Blu-ray Movie that has been saved to computer as folder. Then try what you been trying with the iso file to see if will work

Comment

Working...
                              X