Jackass 3 Freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackass 3 Freezes

Has anyone had problems with Jackass 3 freezing? No problems on other discs. I am using 8.0.7.3. I understand that there is an update and it addresses the freezing issue with some discs. Is Jackass 3 one of those discs? Thanks in advance for a great product and great support!

Update to V 8.0.8.0

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ignath View Post
        Has anyone had problems with Jackass 3 freezing? No problems on other discs. I am using 8.0.7.3. I understand that there is an update and it addresses the freezing issue with some discs. Is Jackass 3 one of those discs? Thanks in advance for a great product and great support!
        it freezes while playing? Do you know where about?
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

One place is during chapter 27 (guy farting darts) and there are at least 2 more. There is a freeze and I did a count of about 10 before the picture resumes. This happened using 7.0.3.0 and 8.0.8.0, same place regardless of program. I have made some nice coasters!

Comment

It momentarily freezes at during chapter 27 and at least twice more. The freeze lasts about 8-10 seconds and then continues. I have tried both 7.0.3.0 and 8.0.8.0 and identical problems. Any ideas?

Comment

It momentarily freezes at during chapter 27 and at least twice more. The freeze lasts about 8-10 seconds and then continues. I have tried both 7.0.3.0 and 8.0.8.0 and identical problems. Any ideas?
              Your not giving much info to your process but I can tell you that I copied the movie only to a BD50 with no compression and the movie played just fine! Watched it this afternoon! Also as a suggestion to save money in the long run, purchase some BDRE! I know its kinda redundant but you will not have another coaster!
              For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I feel like an idiot because I have a couple of
                BD-RER's and it never entered my mind, stupid, huh! Hey, live and learn! Thanks again

Comment

Yes I have the same issue ch27 fart dude i restarted the chapter then
                  it played no freezing.There are issue with my backup.
                  i will rework and post any good news.
                  Windows 7 64bit ultimate
                  CPU: i7 4770K @4.5 vcore@1.28v temps 27c/67c
                  RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133
                  GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
                  SSD: 2 X 60GB OCZ vertex 3 RAID 0 (boot drive)
                  HHD: 1 TB WD BLK (storage and back up)
                  PSU: 760W ,Fans 1x200mm and 2x120mm

Comment

I also had the same problem with freezing up. I back up on a bd-r main movie only with no compression. Not sure if any updates have fixed this issue yet with this movie. Is anyone else having problems with this issue on other movies?

Comment

Working...
                    X