Problem with Clash of the Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Clash of the Titans

OK I ripped Clash of the Titans to my HD first in Full Disc and then in Main Movie options. When I went to play it with my media player (VLC Media Player) it will play a section and then stop for a second and then start playing the next section. I looked in the streaming folder and it copied the movie into sections. I looked at the other Blu Ray movies I have ripped and most of them are ripped as one file. I had the same problem with Aliens vs Predators and Despicable Me. Is there a way to make it rip as one file? Oh I also tried to play with Media Player Classic but it is just playing audio. Not sure what is going on. Please help.

Originally posted by sdmarasso View Post
    OK I ripped Clash of the Titans to my HD first in Full Disc and then in Main Movie options. When I went to play it with my media player (VLC Media Player) it will play a section and then stop for a second and then start playing the next section. I looked in the streaming folder and it copied the movie into sections. I looked at the other Blu Ray movies I have ripped and most of them are ripped as one file. I had the same problem with Aliens vs Predators and Despicable Me. Is there a way to make it rip as one file? Oh I also tried to play with Media Player Classic but it is just playing audio. Not sure what is going on. Please help.
    Not sure but don't you need to make an ISO to use VLC player? But anyways all movies are different some will have multiple MTS files, the stream files and some wont! If you want to make them into one you need to use tsMuxr. You might want to post your internal log as you are not burning to a BD.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Apparently you don't have to have ISO to use VLC because I use it just fine without any ISO.

Comment

Apparently you don't have to have ISO to use VLC because I use it just fine without any ISO.
        I was not sure thats why I was asking! But aside from that you must have not read the rest of the post!! If you are having problems post your logs!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Right, actually I believe it's just the opposite. I don't think VLC will play a BD .ISO file unless mounted on a virtual drive.

Did you ever resolve your pausing issue?
          I recall something like this awhile back and I think it just disappeared as I updated Fab with the next version.
          I'm pretty sure it was with the BD release of Sherlock Holmes in the US.

You can use Blu-ray Ripper to create just one m2ts file, but you shouldn't have to do this.
          It should play smoothly with MPC despite the multiple m2ts files resulted with the rip when using Blu-ray Copy

Comment

Working...
          X