Burning onto Blu-ray issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning onto Blu-ray issue

I purchased an external Lg Blu-Ray burner (BE12LU30) I put in my 1st movie and dvdfab ripped and copied the first movie, then I put in the movie A Perfect Getaway and it ripped it, but when it tried to copy it failed to burn half way. I got the Error=116. I lost all 9 BD-R I had left trying different things to no avail. I also went to the dvdfab settings and tried to change the write option to burn using my Nero 10 and it said that it couldn't find the nerocmd.exe that I should find it manually, I did so and then it won't burn at all. Please help

Originally posted by lordslayer001 View Post
    I purchased an external Lg Blu-Ray burner (BE12LU30) I put in my 1st movie and dvdfab ripped and copied the first movie, then I put in the movie A Perfect Getaway and it ripped it, but when it tried to copy it failed to burn half way. I got the Error=116. I lost all 9 BD-R I had left trying different things to no avail. I also went to the dvdfab settings and tried to change the write option to burn using my Nero 10 and it said that it couldn't find the nerocmd.exe that I should find it manually, I did so and then it won't burn at all. Please help
    You will have to post your logs under documents c drive DvdFab, And probably more info as to what you are doing also what kind of media are you using? And I would get to the store and pick up some or just 1 BDRE so you don't make any more coasters! Also D/L ImgBurn and use that as your burn engine, there are allot of setup threads on the forum for that!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
      You will have to post your logs under documents c drive DvdFab, And probably more info as to what you are doing also what kind of media are you using? And I would get to the store and pick up some or just 1 BDRE so you don't make any more coasters! Also D/L ImgBurn and use that as your burn engine, there are allot of setup threads on the forum for that!
      Thanks i just DLed the imgburn now i have to look for some affordable blu-ray discs to see if that fixed mu issue

Comment

wow, im finally burning a movie into BD-R with ImgBurn, but its burning super slow. almost 6 hrs to burn. i will post up the log after its done. is their anyway i can use the nero as my writer. when i put my nero 10 as my writer it says it cant find the nerocmd.exe from nero burning rom and when i find it and put it manually it doesnt function. is it a nero10 issue or does dvdfab need to be tweeked?

Comment

Nero10 not work with DVDFab and I think the last Nero burn engine that did was Nero8 but not sure as I stopped upgrading Nero when I removed Nero7 from my computer

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            Nero10 not work with DVDFab and I think the last Nero burn engine that did was Nero8 but not sure as I stopped upgrading Nero when I removed Nero7 from my computer
            For burning DVD's i frequently use Nero Recode packaged with Nero 8 (very easy to trim movies removing as much of the titles as you need to to get a 100% fit on a 4.7Gb disk), however if i have DVDFab running i always end up with a crash about half way through burning.

Can't say i have tried it in the last 6 months, but had quite a few coasters on account of it.

Comment

Dxxn, I used nero 9 before and it used to burn super fast. last night i used the Imgburn and it took 5 1/2 hours to rip and burn a movie but at least im able to burn now. I'll tweak around and find the best method. Thanks to DVDFAB support staff and forumies i'm back to burning. Thanks again for the support.
              Last edited by AGJ; 03-20-2011, 06:23 PM. Reason: rules

Comment

wow, im finally burning a movie into BD-R with ImgBurn, but its burning super slow. almost 6 hrs to burn. i will post up the log after its done. is their anyway i can use the nero as my writer. when i put my nero 10 as my writer it says it cant find the nerocmd.exe from nero burning rom and when i find it and put it manually it doesnt function. is it a nero10 issue or does dvdfab need to be tweeked?
                There is something not right if ImgBurn is taking 6hrs! Are you using ImgBurn as a stand alone burner and do you have AWS set up? It takes 1:30 to burn a 50GB at 2x
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Post a burn log file and as well try the reset DMA from common settings of DVDFab

Comment

A bit of advice. Get yourself some BD-REs, yes they can be expensive but if you have a burn failure at least you can still re use them...Just burn successful projects to cheaper BD-Rs

Comment

Post a burn log file and as well try the reset DMA from common settings of DVDFab
                      Sadly I deleted all the logs, but I will rip and burn another movie soon. If I run into another issue, I will post up the new log for assistance. As for buying BD-RE HOLY COW are they expensive. If anyone knows a good inexpensive site to buy from Please post.

{Note from admin: There is a thread about blank media in the General Chat sub-forum, don't post it here}

Comment

Sadly I deleted all the logs, but I will rip and burn another movie soon. If I run into another issue, I will post up the new log for assistance. As for buying BD-RE HOLY COW are they expensive. If anyone knows a good inexpensive site to buy from Please post.

{Note from admin: There is a thread about blank media in the General Chat sub-forum, don't post it here}
                        eBay is a good place to look for them! It depends on your needs if you just want 1 then you are gonna burn to a reg BDR you can pick up 1 for 5 to 10 bucks depending on the size! I picked up 5 50gb BDRE for 46.99 shipped from eBay

Comment

Working...
                        X