Rip to folder (Cinavia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip to folder (Cinavia)

When trying to rip "Other Guys" Cinavia BD to Folder as I do with all discs, on the 2nd screen with the BDMV-REC option(which I never use) the destination choice changes back to the optical drive, and will not accept a folder as a destination.

I change it to the folder, but it just returns to the drive.

Previous versions and Cinavia BDs have defaulted to the drive in the screen, but have not prevented me from selecting the folder
    Last edited by K1LL3M; 03-15-2011, 09:23 AM.

select the folder works for me! Did you use the dropdown box or did you click the actual folder? I selected the folder and that worked for me using The Other Guys as well

Also if you are selecting to make a BDMV-REC disc you can not select folder as Target as it need to go directly to the drive and be burned to blank media
    Last edited by AGJ; 03-15-2011, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      select the folder works for me! Did you use the dropdown box or did you click the actual folder? I selected the folder and that worked for me using The Other Guys as well
      mmm, used the drop box; will try browsing to folder and see how it goes. Thanks
      Last edited by K1LL3M; 03-15-2011, 09:48 AM.

Comment

OK, browsing via the folder worked fine. The problem just seems to be with the dropbox.

All good now thanks AGJ

Cheers
        Last edited by K1LL3M; 03-15-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Update,

As mentioned I can now get this to rip to my network directly, but it does not pull the HD Audio, I only end up with DTS; thats not what I want.

Any ideas? Has anybody else got the HD audio?

Edit - Not sure why or what the difference is but I got it to work with the other movie file (Both only had HD audio selected.)
          Last edited by K1LL3M; 03-15-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Hi K1LL3M,

Please try v8082 to see the result, thanks.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

you keep referring to versions that isn't available yet, 8.0.8.0 is the latest I can find.

Comment

Originally posted by athlon700 View Post
                you keep referring to versions that isn't available yet, 8.0.8.0 is the latest I can find.
                Try this http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=12121
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X