This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding DVDFab HD Decrypter

I have purchased the Blueray to Blueray and paid good money for it, my subscription doesn't run out for another 1 yr. I am just now getting the errors saying that I can't copy the disc unless I undate or purchase a new key(which I assume is what you are talking about in your topic in the "Regarding DVDFab HD Decrypter") But do I not get to burn regular disc with the "Blueray to Blueray"?

The free DVDFab HD Decryptor does not compress or burn to DVD it only saves the uncompressed rip to computer. Then you have to use another program to compress the movie so it can fit a DVD5 disc. Also the free DVDFab HD Decryptor does not get updated for new copy protection till 30 to 60 days after the paid version gets it. So no you can not do DVD to DVD if you only bought BD to BD as it is another add on for DVDFab that costs money. You can put a BD movie onto a regular DVD5 or DVD9 disc but you can only watch that on a BD Player as well

Comment

Platium DVDFab

How do I update (purchase) now? I tried to buy the DVDFab which is the trial version at first, and add it to my Blueray to Blueray but it still won't allow it to work. Do I need to delete the blueray to blueray program first and then do a add on after I purchase it or what?

Comment

Troberts64- A few questions..
        1. What version of Dvd Fab are you using?
        2. Are you trying to copy a dvd or blu ray disc?
        3. If you click the blue button in top right corner of the dvd fab believe it says about. It will show what is expired still under trail user or when a registered or licensed part will expire what does it show for DVD to DVD and what does it show for Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray?
        This message you are seeing should only be coming up if you have inserted a dvd which requires the dvd to dvd option to be purchased because dvdfab hd the free version does not support. I hope this helps.

Comment

If you have purchased 2 modules, you should be able to go to www.dvdfab.com and request an All-in-One key for both modules.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X