BD burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD burning

I have just done my first blue ray main movie copy and it took 2 hrs and 5 minutes (Diplomat) I am not crazy about the time as much as what the results were. I played the movie in my Computer BD which I have 2 and approx 65 % of the movie was ok, then it startted jerking and fading out. I need some idea what the problem may be. I had the settings of a 25 gb to 50 on the program, and I missing something else or what.

Yeah, you are missing posting information that will help diagnose the problem.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi TUTUTINO,

Please copy this blu-ray movie to hard drive, select output size as bd50, which means there is no compression involved, please choose ISO for target format, then play the iso with your bd player to see if still get the same jerking.

And post your log file as GregiBoy said, which wil be very helpful for offering more valid assistance.
      Last edited by sunny; 03-17-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks

I will try that at another time as I have no more GD disks but will save to HD

Comment

Originally posted by TUTUTINO View Post
          I will try that at another time as I have no more GD disks but will save to HD
          Pick up some BDRE or just one, it will save you from making coasters!
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Blue Ray

Refrence to last info did try to save as told it went to my hard drive as an iso but when I triued to play it, it just sat there, the movie would not show. I really feel that this is just a waste, to keep going through all this just for blueray, so I have tried and not suceded so I will stay with regular dvd movies, I do not want to keep jumping around just to copy a movie. Maybe when the bugs are corrected with dvdfab I may try again.

Thanks for the help

Comment

Hi TUTUTINO,

Please install DVDFab Virtual Drive at http://www.dvdfab.com/virtual-drive.htm , since some players can not add iso file directly, you need mount it into virtual drive, then play with your player.

Comment

Blue Ray update

I am still unable to copy BD to BD but I was able to copy blueray to dvd tonight, I received the latest up date also 8.08.3. During the copy process from Blue ray to DVD the copy screen showed:
                Source00005.mts)
                Conversion 1 pass.

what do these mean, I had no trouble coping but it made me think that usually copying I see source as my 2nd drive F and noo conversion info. is this new.

I again will try to copy BD to BD, but the last time it did not work, by sending it to HD.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X