Region Free Blurays UK Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region Free Blurays UK Release

If I purchase a UK Release - Region Free Bluray of " Capricorn One" will I have any issues copying to ISO or with playback since its a UK release?

Will the BluRay drive in my PC have any problems reading the Bluray?

I know that foreign released DVD's have differences NTSC vs PAL along with region encoding but not sure if Bluray is the same>

"Capricorn One" is only available in Bluray (Region Free UK Release). I have the DVD and the quality is not that good. I want to get the Bluray version which I have read that the quality is excellent.

If I read correctly Blu-ray does not have the NTSC or PAL for different country releases. They are same format just different region. Not really sure so you might want to wait for someone else to reply that knows

Comment

Hi

1. You should not have any issue if you copy the Blu-ray to iso or play the iso.

2. You shouldn't have any problem in reading the Blu-ray on your PC. The only thing that may stop you from playing Blu-ray is region coding. Generally PC is PAL or NTSC independent.

3. DVDFab doesn't touch the conversion between PAL and NTSC for now. But there are some advanced standalone blu-ray players which support both Ntsc and Pal, which means you may play Blu-ray backups with no restrictions unless you get the PAL or NTSC format limitation on your player.
      Last edited by sunny; 03-18-2011, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X