No option to create protected disk for Takers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No option to create protected disk for Takers

I am trying to back up my Takers with the latest version 8.0.8.3 and i get the message saying it is protected and i can create a protected disk but that are is greyed out all i have available is remove hd audio and create miniso

Originally posted by Fursty View Post
    I am trying to back up my Takers with the latest version 8.0.8.3 and i get the message saying it is protected and i can create a protected disk but that are is greyed out all i have available is remove hd audio and create miniso
    Either you don't have a BD writer or it's one that's not capable of making protected backup (eg. Lite-On). Please read the sticky on help us help you (hint: logs ).

Comment

its worked for Salt and other protected discs and i had this opeiont originally but since i owned it didnt want to waste time backing it up

Comment

Originally posted by Fursty View Post
        Hi Fursty
        If you want create miniso,the output target should be folder.
        If you want to create cinavia protected disc to play in PS3,you should target to BD writer drivers.
        Best regards.
        Joe
        Last edited by fengtao; 03-18-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
          X