making a blu ray iso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making a blu ray iso

i'm trying to make a blu ray iso (using trial) on d drive but keep getting an error message saying not enough room on c drive? errrr any suggestions? what am i doing wrong?

thanks

You will need at least 50Gb free on drive c: where the temp files are wriiten during the rip process before thay are written to d:

Originally posted by The Machine View Post
    i'm trying to make a blu ray iso (using trial) on d drive but keep getting an error message saying not enough room on c drive? errrr any suggestions? what am i doing wrong?

thanks
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

thanks
      Agree with GregiBoy.
      Btw,you can change the TEMP directory in Common Settings->General.
      Best Regards.
      Joe

Comment

ah, thanks

Comment

i wish it didn't need C drive as i can not do most of my movies as i only have 26GB free space on C

Comment

i wish it didn't need C drive as i can not do most of my movies as i only have 26GB free space on C
            I dont think you would need the 50gb free on C if you change the temp location in settings to another HDD with more free space. I think thats what qbs.cn was saying.

Comment

lol thanks i changed the output to D also, you guys are great as always

Comment

Working...
              X