Despicable Me Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despicable Me Blu-Ray

I'm pretty certain that DvdFab can not copy Despicable Me Blu-Ray.

I tried to make an extra copy for my girlfriends kids who are notorious for damaging original discs. At first I tried to do a Full Disc copy with 8.0.8.3. I got a read/write error at the beginning. I then tried upgrading to 8.0.8.5. But, still had the same error. So, then I tried the Main Movie copy. The Main Movie feature provides a list of files on the disc. The first file is an hour thirty six minutes, the second file is an hour thirty four minutes long, and then there is a long list of smaller files. DvdFab defaults to file number two, actually does rip that file. However, the copy turns out to be some sort of directors' commentary. I look to see if there is another audio track, but it is only the directors' commentary. I then guess well the actual movie has to be file one on the list. But, when I try to rip that one, I get an error about half way through and the rip process is aborted. I was so surprised by these developments that I thought my original may be defective, so I exchanged it for another one. The second one did exactly the same thing as the first.

At first I tried to do a Full Disc copy with 8.0.8.3. I got a read/write error at the beginning. I then tried upgrading to 8.0.8.5. But, still had the same error.
    You can click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Read", select "ignore all the reading errors automatically", then try again to see the result.

DvdFab defaults to file number two, actually does rip that file. However, the copy turns out to be some sort of directors' commentary.
    It's obvious that the audio track you chose is a cause of this issue, select another audio like DTS/5.1, DTS, DTS HD master audio, or more higher level to see if you can get rid of this annoying narrative/description voice.

Comment

I have copied "Despicable Me" before. However, I might have a different version of the movie than you do. But I doubt this is a software problem.

Comment

The movie file that fab picks is correct. Uncheck all the audios and check the top english audio (usually dts,true hd etc.)
        Let the scan finish and then watch and listen in the preview window. Should be good to go.
        Last edited by HIDEF; 03-22-2011, 12:15 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Originally posted by sirwes View Post
          I'm pretty certain that DvdFab can not copy Despicable Me Blu-Ray.

I tried to make an extra copy for my girlfriends kids who are notorious for damaging original discs. At first I tried to do a Full Disc copy with 8.0.8.3. I got a read/write error at the beginning. I then tried upgrading to 8.0.8.5. But, still had the same error. So, then I tried the Main Movie copy. The Main Movie feature provides a list of files on the disc. The first file is an hour thirty six minutes, the second file is an hour thirty four minutes long, and then there is a long list of smaller files. DvdFab defaults to file number two, actually does rip that file. However, the copy turns out to be some sort of directors' commentary. I look to see if there is another audio track, but it is only the directors' commentary. I then guess well the actual movie has to be file one on the list. But, when I try to rip that one, I get an error about half way through and the rip process is aborted. I was so surprised by these developments that I thought my original may be defective, so I exchanged it for another one. The second one did exactly the same thing as the first.
          DVDFab always judge the default Audio and subtitle track, it depend on by your computer language,your settings in Common Settings,you can change the audio track manually.
          Common Seetings:Click the Common Settings in right top of DVDFab,in Streams,you can change the settings of default audio and subtitle.
          Best Regards.
          Joe

Comment

Working...
          X