Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatar 3D (RED_BIRD_3D_F2) produces coasters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avatar 3D (RED_BIRD_3D_F2) produces coasters!

I can't get the RED_BIRD_3D_F2 version of Avatar 3D to work. It compresses and burns successfully as BD25, but when I put the resulting BD-R in either of my BD-3D players they don't see any titles, chapters, or any other content! Any tips?

Hi

You need to use Clone option to copy a 3D Blu-ray disc to get a 3D backup.

Comment

Oh.... So if the main movie is more than fits on a single-layer BD the only way to backup a 3D BD is onto a dual-layer?

Comment

Originally posted by dbooksta View Post
        Oh.... So if the main movie is more than fits on a single-layer BD the only way to backup a 3D BD is onto a dual-layer?
        Yup, that's right

Comment

Feature request: Warn users trying to compress 3D BDs that this won't work so they don't waste time creating coasters!

Comment

Why not use the Blu-ray 3D ripper? And youmight want to pick up some BDRE so you dont have a problem with coasters.
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
              Why not use the Blu-ray 3D ripper?
              How do I use the 3D ripper to produce a single-layer BD that will play on my 3DTV?

Comment

Originally posted by dbooksta View Post
                How do I use the 3D ripper to produce a single-layer BD that will play on my 3DTV?
                Sorry buddy got my threads mixed up!
                For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
                X