blue ray copy sound problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue ray copy sound problems

I have searched and can not find the answer to my question and new to blu ray. I can't get blu ray dvd copy to record HD audio on my backup copy. Instead of it being 5.1 it is recording 2.1 audio. I am trying to go from a bd-50 to bd-25. Followed advice and copied to HDD then compress then recorded to BD-25 and still no HD audio. Have made sure that the delete HD audio is unchecked. Is there something I am missing? Using imgburn to record to new disc, so could it be some setting in imgburn. I am very used to using DVDFAB and been using it for several years, so I understand most settings. Also using version 8.0.8.5. Thanks. Hope I have not posted to the wrong area.

Originally posted by normalgadguy View Post
    I have searched and can not find the answer to my question and new to blu ray. I can't get blu ray dvd copy to record HD audio on my backup copy. Instead of it being 5.1 it is recording 2.1 audio. I am trying to go from a bd-50 to bd-25. Followed advice and copied to HDD then compress then recorded to BD-25 and still no HD audio. Have made sure that the delete HD audio is unchecked. Is there something I am missing? Using imgburn to record to new disc, so could it be some setting in imgburn. I am very used to using DVDFAB and been using it for several years, so I understand most settings. Also using version 8.0.8.5. Thanks. Hope I have not posted to the wrong area.
    When you select your options on the right side pane you have your audio options. Make sure you HDDTS selected and nothing else if it I'd selected and you have others you will have to amek changes on the player it's self
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X