ROME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROME

I've copied 9 of 10 discs of the HBO series " ROME ". The #10 disc completes the analyzed portion of blu-copy; the #10 enters into copy mode for less than 10 minutes then a pop-up appears. The pop-up states that " Error Copy Failed " .. Number one through nine discs compressed well ( 50GB to 25GB ) which included almost identical transfer. HELP ?
    Last edited by MERX2006; 03-27-2011, 01:26 PM.

ROME

Correction; " COPY FAILED "

Comment

Did you make sure you copied it to your hard drive first before you began compressing it?

And are you sure you're getting an "almost identical transer"? From my experience, DVDFab usually doesn't do too well in that category. Of course that could have changed with the newer versions.
      Last edited by SuperFist; 03-27-2011, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MERX2006 View Post
        I've copied 9 of 10 discs of the HBO series " ROME ". The #10 disc completes the analyzed portion of blu-copy; the #10 enters into copy mode for less than 10 minutes then a pop-up appears. The pop-up states that " Error Copy Failed " .. Number one through nine discs compressed well ( 50GB to 25GB ) which included almost identical transfer. HELP ?

Hi, MERX2006, you need post more information, say, log files.

The default location of your logs is:

For Win7--C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista--C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP--C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
          Did you make sure you copied it to your hard drive first before you began compressing it?

And are you sure you're getting an "almost identical transfer"? From my experience, DVDFab usually doesn't do too well in that category. Of course that could have changed with the newer versions.
          The movie was dropped to the HDD. After minutes into copy process a pop-up appeared. The pop-up displayed " PROCESS FAILED ". Before restarting the the copy process I checked HDD. The movie was in HDD. At that point I deleted & restarted, from beginning. I got the same, "process failed, results.
          I'm sorry that you get bad results from a compressed copy. Did you use the slowest copy mode for the copy process? By the way, how much copy experience have you.?

Comment

Originally posted by MERX2006 View Post
            The movie was dropped to the HDD. After minutes into copy process a pop-up appeared. The pop-up displayed " PROCESS FAILED ". Before restarting the the copy process I checked HDD. The movie was in HDD. At that point I deleted & restarted, from beginning. I got the same, "process failed, results.
            I'm sorry that you get bad results from a compressed copy. Did you use the slowest copy mode for the copy process? By the way, how much copy experience have you.?
            I've been copying DVDs for over 8 years but I'm fairly new to Blu-ray. And I found out I was using an older version of DVDFab that resulted in not so stellar compressed movies. With version 8.0.8.5 it's pretty spectacular picture quality. My apologies for the assumption.

Comment

Working...
            X