Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fighter plays on my computer but not stand alone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fighter plays on my computer but not stand alone!

Read full disc to HDD using fab 8.0.5.6. and yes i'm fully aware that i'm using a very old version of fab. But i've been using it for awhile with no issues. Burned full disc back to a Verbatim 50gb dL using imageburn. I have a 1st generation bd player sony bdp-s350. just upgraded firmware to latest which i'm certain is cinavia free. also keep in mind that the verbatim disc is a japanese repack. But if it plays on my computer shouldn't it play on my player? Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by btufail View Post
    Read full disc to HDD using fab 8.0.5.6. and yes i'm fully aware that i'm using a very old version of fab. But i've been using it for awhile with no issues. Burned full disc back to a Verbatim 50gb dL using imageburn. I have a 1st generation bd player sony bdp-s350. just upgraded firmware to latest which i'm certain is cinavia free. also keep in mind that the verbatim disc is a japanese repack. But if it plays on my computer shouldn't it play on my player? Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.
    The fighter is a new movie which might have compatibilities problems with older versions of Fab mainly protections schemes! Before any help is giving you will be instructed to upgrade to the newest version to see if you are having the issue. Do the verbatim disc's say Mitsubishi on them? ImgBurn AWS will tell you exactly what brand they are but I think its TDK so it should not be an issue! Also you might post your logs too!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Blu-ray decrytion is on DVDFab server so not matter what version of DVDFab you have when you do Blu-ray just need internet connection for it. But DVDFab 8.0.6.6 had a playback issue fixed for Full Disc copies for some Blu-rays with special Java

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
        The fighter is a new movie which might have compatibilities problems with older versions of Fab mainly protections schemes! Before any help is giving you will be instructed to upgrade to the newest version to see if you are having the issue. Do the verbatim disc's say Mitsubishi on them? ImgBurn AWS will tell you exactly what brand they are but I think its TDK so it should not be an issue! Also you might post your logs too!
        I'm pretty sure they are mitsubishi discs. I plan on upgrading to the newest fab version. But again, why would it work on my computer and not player?

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Blu-ray decrytion is on DVDFab server so not matter what version of DVDFab you have when you do Blu-ray just need internet connection for it. But DVDFab 8.0.6.6 had a playback issue fixed for Full Disc copies for some Blu-rays with special Java
          When they release a new version they add support for a new BD protection, guess I never thought of the old software supporting it. But that would make sense.
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Update: Downloaded newest version of Fab. Burned at 4x using imageburn. Works like a charm! Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
            X