Copy Protected Disc PLEASE HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etsports3 View Post
    In regards to the drive being burnt out I don't know if this is the case because it still copies regular blu rays perfectly without a single problem or error yet. It has something to do with only protected disc copies..
    Not completely stumped a few more things first you could have a bad press of this disc, it happened with Ironman 2, second thing I had an issue with my drive were it would burn BD R's fine but not BDRE it would take a few times and not all the time, yes I know this is not your issue as you are burning a BDR but has to be ruled out! And last it just might be something for Fengtao too look into as I think they had this very same issue with The Losers. They had been made aware of the issue and fixed it. I have not got my hands on a copy of this disc yet and I am still running .83
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

DiabloZoe could you clarify a little bit about what you mean in regards to the BD-Rs vs BDREs? Are you referring to my blank blu ray medias? My copy isn't even getting to the point where I actually insert any blank media. It finishes copying the original disc and then says "ImgBurn...started" and then fails before it even actually ejects the main disc. That's why I'm not fully understanding how this applies to my problem..

Thanks for your continued monitoring of this and help! I'm hoping the Dev can find a way to address it in the next release!

Comment

DiabloZoe could you clarify a little bit about what you mean in regards to the BD-Rs vs BDREs? Are you referring to my blank blu ray medias? My copy isn't even getting to the point where I actually insert any blank media. It finishes copying the original disc and then says "ImgBurn...started" and then fails before it even actually ejects the main disc. That's why I'm not fully understanding how this applies to my problem..

Thanks for your continued monitoring of this and help! I'm hoping the Dev can find a way to address it in the next release!
        I think this is the same issue that people were having with The Losers!! And at the beginning of the post your media was in question? Just a few things to look out for thats all. But your problem is weird because ImgBurn will not start up until blank media is inserted. Fab will tell you burning process is complete and please insert blank media once that is done and this is the case with The Losers ImgBurn would load up and close right away and a pop up form to fill out and send to Fab! You can PM Fengtao and explain you are having the same issue as the above mentioned movie and have them look into it. Are you letting the movie do the full analyze before you start the copy? If you look in the official release section is a version or 2 back that the issue for The Losers was fixed, maybe try an DL that version and see if it works. You can have multiple instances of Fab on your computer just done install to the same directory and change the desktop icon for the version you have now to something like DVDFab81.
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Yea I've tried it with the last 3 or 4 versions but it's the same problem and error every time. I did keep a close eye on that thread with "The Losers" but none of the recommendations on there seemed to work for me.. I'm just really puzzled at this point.

Comment

Yea I've tried it with the last 3 or 4 versions but it's the same problem and error every time. I did keep a close eye on that thread with "The Losers" but none of the recommendations on there seemed to work for me.. I'm just really puzzled at this point.
            You might want to PM Fengtao and explain the problem you are having, they might be aware of it? But either way let them know!

Comment

Hi etsports3
              Sorry to hear that you are still having problems.
              After reading through the post again something dawned on me.

You have uninstalled and reinstalled Fab and always get the same error on the burn but, one thing we have not addressed is ImgBurn.

Are you using the same ImgBurn that has been on your system when you first received this error or did you do a fresh install of that also.

If you are using the same ImgBurn from when you started receiving the error, try to install ImgBurn again as this may be the culprit and the files may be corrupt.
              This was also pulled from your most recent logs again Qt Translator file load failed,

Hope this helps
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I have not tried reinstalling imgburn however I have tried using just the VSO burning engine and it still fails in the same place. I will however try reinstalling imgburn and trying again just because I'm out of any other ideas. Secondly, I did notice that qt translator thing in the log but have no idea what it means or how to fix it. Not sure if it's related to my failure but it's definitely something I noticed but just didn't know what to so with. Do you have any idea what that qt translator thing even is??

Comment

I have not tried reinstalling imgburn however I have tried using just the VSO burning engine and it still fails in the same place. I will however try reinstalling imgburn and trying again just because I'm out of any other ideas. Do you have any idea what that qt translator thing even is??
                  If you still have the Qt Translator file load failed, maybe worth a shot to install 8085 again with a fresh install of ImgBurn also.
                  I have no idea what the Qt error is sorry.
                  Hopefully we can get this sorted out soon.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

There were no recommendations for The Losers. Fengtao had to do a update to the program its self. Did you install the beta over the .8.5 directory? Also in another post QT error has something to do with language? One of the mods said it trys to load a language file that cannot be found?

Comment

I have not tried reinstalling imgburn however I have tried using just the VSO burning engine and it still fails in the same place. I will however try reinstalling imgburn and trying again just because I'm out of any other ideas. Secondly, I did notice that qt translator thing in the log but have no idea what it means or how to fix it. Not sure if it's related to my failure but it's definitely something I noticed but just didn't know what to so with. Do you have any idea what that qt translator thing even is??
                      I just quickly scanned this thread but didn't see mention (or I completely overlooked it) of which version of ImgBurn you're using, if not v2550 try it.
                      If memory serves LUK! (ImgBurns author) improved support for some lg drives but I'm not sure if it's related to your problem or drive.

Comment

These are PM from Fengtao. The Losers had the very same issue: failed to report binding nonce: sensekey 08 asc 00 acsq
                        v8083, will released soon.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by DiabloZoe
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by fengtao
                        It has been fixed, thank you again!

Quote:
                        Quote:
                        Yes, we can reproduce the problem, please wait for next version, thanks.

Quote:
                        Quote:
                        You mean v8082? We will check it asap, thanks.

Quote:
                        Are you aware of not being able to make a protected back up of the Losers? Tried latest beta and both VSO and ImgBurn but no success. It copies fine but when it goes to load the burning engine it closes Fab and asks to send info to Fab, end of log show operation terminated

No I ment latest beta. But i did try the latest 8082 and it did not work either.

I will send the info to Fengtao

Comment

I'm aware of the thread regarding the Losers but the updates never fixed my problem. Still awaiting some kind of fix.

Comment

Hi all

We had work for it,please wait for result.

Best Regards.

Joe

Comment

Working...
                            X