3D to 2D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D to 2D?

I tried to reduce a 3D Blu-Ray by choosing movie only. It creates a Blu-Ray looking file structure that I burned to a BD25, no compression needed. The resulting disk will not play on my Sony 570 BR player but it will play in my computer just fine. The file structure on the disk seems to have the proper files. The movie is just 1 large m2ts file. Any ideas? I am using 8.0.7.8

I'm running into the exact problem with Bolt 3D. I tried a Main Movie copy onto a BD25 which plays perfectly on PowerDVD. However, the screen is black when I try to play on my PS3 with latest System Update. I'm going to upgrade to 8.0.8.5 and try Full Copy to my HDD, Main Movie from HDD to HDD to compress to 25 GB and then use ImgBurn to burn onto a BD-RE before creating any more BD-R coasters.

Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by daffsters; 03-31-2011, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by swantzilla View Post
      I tried to reduce a 3D Blu-Ray by choosing movie only. It creates a Blu-Ray looking file structure that I burned to a BD25, no compression needed. The resulting disk will not play on my Sony 570 BR player but it will play in my computer just fine. The file structure on the disk seems to have the proper files. The movie is just 1 large m2ts file. Any ideas? I am using 8.0.7.8

Hey, swantzilla,

You may need to check whether the media you are using is compatible with your player or not. Here are some links you may refer to:

As a side note: The resulting disc is 2D, not 3D, as only Clone module under Blu-ray Copy does 3D backup.
      Last edited by malcolm; 03-31-2011, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Media is good as 2D to 2D works just fine on the other backups.

Comment

Upgraded to 8085, burned on different media. Still no joy. It will not even start to play on the SA player. (Sony 570) It still plays fine on the PC.

Comment

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab v8086 beta to see the result, the problem should be fixed.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Tried the new revision. The player still does not play the disc. It does not even start to play. What info can I send you to assist?

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Hey, swantzilla,

Would you please try to update the firmware of your player to see if that makes any progress?

Comment

Player is at latest firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by swantzilla View Post
                      Player is at latest firmware.
                      Hi Swantzilla

Sorry for this, but i do some of this, all works fine, so please tell me more

informations, like your operation steps, and internal logs.

Best Regards.

Joe

Comment

Working...
                      X