This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Confused by this...Which One?

Hey so I noticed this on some movies when you place them in DVDFab.

Within the Red Box there is two full size movies, Which one do I pick? Obviously I want the best one but how do I know which one to pick.

Originally posted by rogo43 View Post
    Hey so I noticed this on some movies when you place them in DVDFab.

Within the Red Box there is two full size movies, Which one do I pick? Obviously I want the best one but how do I know which one to pick.
    This is quite common. I found it in Wall-E and UP which had 4 of the same. In the begining they show a clip with which shows the title of an old movie. Well in each of the 4 titles it was a different language (The movie UP). In Wall-E when Wall-E drives over a piece of paper in the begining, it was also in different languages. The best way to tell which one to use is to click on each of the titles and then click the preview.
    Hope that helps.
    Phil

Comment

Originally posted by plouie10 View Post
      This is quite common. I found it in Wall-E and UP which had 4 of the same. In the begining they show a clip with which shows the title of an old movie. Well in each of the 4 titles it was a different language (The movie UP). In Wall-E when Wall-E drives over a piece of paper in the begining, it was also in different languages. The best way to tell which one to use is to click on each of the titles and then click the preview.
      Hope that helps.
      Phil
      Well the best approach is to put it in a stand alone player and take notice of the chapter that it shows on the TV screen, and then that is the one to back up.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
        Well the best approach is to put it in a stand alone player and take notice of the chapter that it shows on the TV screen, and then that is the one to back up.
        Good point. Learn something new everyday. And all this time I've been doing it the hard way!

Comment

Or you can do the same thing with player software on your PC.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X