X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BluRay movie freezes

Hi,
    these movies: Xmen origins and monsters vs aliens, both freeze when they have been copied by fulldisc to the hdd. When i try and play them back on pc through total media theatre, both movies freeze when the 'loading' symbol starts to rotate.[before the menu] But if i go into the movie files and double click the first "M2ts" file it plays the movie because it bypasses the menu.
    Not sure what is going on, this has never happened before?

windows vista ultimate
    dvdfab- 6.2.0.5

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by hobbs05 View Post
    Hi,
    these movies: Xmen origins and monsters vs aliens, both freeze when they have been copied by fulldisc to the hdd. When i try and play them back on pc through total media theatre, both movies freeze when the 'loading' symbol starts to rotate.[before the menu] But if i go into the movie files and double click the first "M2ts" file it plays the movie because it bypasses the menu.
    Not sure what is going on, this has never happened before?

windows vista ultimate
    dvdfab- 6.2.0.5

Thanks for any help.
    Hi hobbs05,
    Try VLC for playback on your PC.

Comment

Hi Touchdown 1,

Thanks for your reply, i thought that might be the problem, so i did a full disc copy with "another software" and they play fine through TMT?

Comment

I've also had problems trying to play the file as a .m2ts file but never a problem if I rip to iso and mounting it to a virtual player such as Daemon tools. Just a tip...

Comment

Working...
        X