Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freezes and Problems withs end credits !!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezes and Problems withs end credits !!!!!

sorry for my very bad english,i have problems with end credits from "the mist and predator 2" the screen freezes and i have many pixel artefact in the last minutefrom the movies ,i have the latest final version from dvdfab, i have testes with gpu support and without gpu support ,same error,i think the problem is if the end credit to long so dvdfab have problems zu encode its only ever the last minute from credit,can anywhone check this 2 movies zu encode bd-50 to bd-25.??

Which DVDFab are you using?
    Are you playing it at your PC or somewhere else?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

i use DVDFab 6.2.0.5 and i playing it from harddisk (totalmedia theater,vlc player, ,media player classic) and i have it testet on my bluray player too ,same problem with end credit

Comment

Originally posted by canax View Post
        sorry for my very bad english,i have problems with end credits from "the mist and predator 2" the screen freezes and i have many pixel artefact in the last minutefrom the movies ,i have the latest final version from dvdfab, i have testes with gpu support and without gpu support ,same error,i think the problem is if the end credit to long so dvdfab have problems zu encode its only ever the last minute from credit,can anywhone check this 2 movies zu encode bd-50 to bd-25.??
        Hi canax, welcome
        your English is fine
        I have three thoughts here,
        1) you might have a disc with a smudge try cleaning disc, and when doing so wipe from center hole outward.

2) you say you are compressing from 50GB to 25GB, I am wondering if your 25GB has been compressed small enough, and it might be burning right to the margin, where you can get some corruption, that will occur, so check the size of the compressed 25GB disc and make sure it is at about 24.5GB or less.

3) another question what burn engine are you using, if is not ImgBurn then I would suggest that you download that and install it. If you are using the VSO, that also might be the culprit.

let me know how this works for you, and let me know your results.

Comment

i have the ripped image on hd,so i used tsmuxer zu delete all other not needet launguages ,i save only german launguage,so i have only 26gigs ,and with dvdfab i compress from 26gigs zu 23gigs ,i have testet many other movies (hellboy1,black rain,gladiator,contact) and its working perfekt but only 2 movies working not its "the mist" and "predator 2" he have the same problem on the end credits,with bd-rebuilder works but i must wait more then 24 hours to finish,withe dvdfab 6 hours,so dvdfab is faster and better but only movies with very very long end credtits have problems ,i have not burning the files he is on my hd,i have testet with a rewirtble bd and on my lg390,and panasonic bd35 bluray player have i testet ,and the end credit from movies are corrupt but only the last 1 minute from the movie and the credits are longer then 8-9 minutes,íf anywhone have the bluray the mist and predator 2 ,can test and reproduce the error.

Comment

So you rip to your HDD then mux it, then compress to 23GB, well taht is small enough to fit a 25GB, and you are having identical problems with both of these movies in the end credits, but the movie plays fine, if this is correct why sweat the end credits at all, it could just be a fluke and the end credits were corrupted in the manufacturing stage. But if every thing else is playing fine, I wouldn't worry to much about it.
            Try this, put the movies in your stand alone player, using chapter selection skip to the end credits and confirm if there is a problem with the disc's.

Comment

the ripped files with tsmuxer works fine on my computer,the end credits are completly ok,he have no errors in the credit,if i compress with dvdfab so i have frezzes in end credit,but the beginn works fine i can scroll in the movie it is ok no errors or artefacts if i scroll to the end from the movie comes in the last minute freezes in the movie audio working fine only the video,if anywhone here in the board have the blurays the mist and predator 2 can check this error,it is a problem from dvdfab,the same muxxed files have i compress with bd-rebuilder to test,and here works the end credit completly and without freezes.

Comment

x-men 2 with same problems,freezes and errors in end credit if i make bd50 - bd25 with movie only ,but first i ripped with tsmuxxer movie only and german lang. he have 24,5 gigs ,now i have 23gigs but end credit works not!!!!!!!!!!!!! brrrrrrr what is this for a $#%*??????????????????????????????
                Last edited by W&B; 11-23-2009, 04:39 PM. Reason: language

Comment

i have yesterday tested the movie (xmen2) with my new pc its a intel core i7-860 ,with windows 7 64 bit,i copied the movie on hd and installed dvdfab last version,disabled gpu support,i movie was finishing in 1hour and 30minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its great,my old pc needet 7-8 hours for the same movie,but here i have the same problem the end credit from the movie is corrups it stopss only artefakts end errors in movie the last 2-3 minutes from end credit the audio works and plays perfekt,i have now testet on my old pc with windows vista 32bit,my new pc windows 7 64 bit and my labtop with windows xp,on all systems the same problems with the same movies,xmen2,the mist,predator2,!!!!!! the problem is in dvdfab not my system!!!!!!

Comment

same problem with benjamin button!!! last minute from end credit is corrupt,with latest beta.
                    here is a screenshot:

Comment

please anywhone can check this error at 02:45:00 in the end credit from benjamin button, but i have disababled gpu support.if i reencode with gpu support so i have no errors in end credit but the audio was no syncron!!!

Comment

Have you tried version 6216 yet? What is the region code of the Blu-ray's?
                        Using only Fab for the complete process to rip the movie to your hdd,
                        open the movie using TMT3 click "Open Disc Folder" and select the main folder containing the BDMV and Certificate folders within it.
                        Does that make a difference with playback?

Comment

yes i have latest beta,region is 2,but i have testet iso file from hd,rippet with tsmuxer any ways that i testet same error ,with predator2 gpu reencode works and the audio is fine but freezez in end credit or latest 2 minutes,same problem with benjamin button errors in latest minute but audio is ok if i use only cpu not gpu support,so if i use gpu support on benjamin button so movie works fine no errors at end credit but audio is async, ??????!!!!??? the mist same problem with the end credit ,if i use the freeware bd rebuilder so movie and audio works perfekt,but he have problems with vc-1 movies.

Comment

Working...
                          X