Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone back up jackass 3 successfully?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone back up jackass 3 successfully?

Been trying to backup Jackass 3 using Imgburn and doing main movie only (8.0.8.5,8.0.8.3, 8.0.8.0, 8.0.7.3), it keeps freezing during playback on my sonny standalone and it also does it when I back up some disney BD's too. What is causing this? I'm burning @ 4X. I also have heard that 8.0.8.5 has a lot of bugs in it, when is the next version coming out?
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 04-14-2011, 04:50 PM.

I had same problem with this movie and tangled. Went back to older version and works fine when backed up. I used version 8.0.7.3 To get older version here is the link. www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php

Comment

Originally posted by Intelp4 View Post
      Been trying to backup Jackass 3 using Imgburn and doing main movie only (8.0.8.5,8.0.8.3, 8.0.8.0, 8.0.7.3), it keeps freezing during playback on my sonny standalone and it also does it when I back up some disney BD's too. What is causing this? I'm burning @ 4X. I also have heard that 8.0.8.5 has a lot of bugs in it, when is the next version coming out?
      I backed it up with 8.0.8.3 funny thing is it played fine on my sammy but skipped or froze on my buddies PS3!
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I also had problems with new version asking me to insert blank media when done reading original. I just would have to wait 2 to 3min. till it would pop up to ask me for blank media. Weird! When i went back to older version it pops up right away. Even after it was done backing up my movie it would just freeze when it was done and not ask for if you wanted to burn again or not. So i just went back to older version. I have been having alot of issues with the new version. HOpe they get a fix on this soon. I did contact support but still no fix yet. Hopefully soon. Dvdfab is generally really fast on fixing these bugs.

Comment

Hi 0brian,

Which buring engine did you choose in Common Settings/Write? VSO or Imgburn or Nero?

Comment

jackass 3

Originally posted by sunny View Post
            Hi 0brian,

Which buring engine did you choose in Common Settings/Write? VSO or Imgburn or Nero?
            Imgburn, just tried to do the The Incredibles and it froze at the end of the movie during playback on my sonny standalone.

Comment

I am using the vso

Comment

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
                I am using the vso
                d/l ImgBurn its free and there is a thread on how to setup AWS here. ImgBurn is the preffered burning engine!
                For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
                X